Delux Drink Package Now $39 for 50 hours !

TTraub1250

When you say $39 per day, is that the price before the "service charge"?

Is it the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal?

Do they count the day you get off the ship?

Thanks in advance

1. Yes the $39 per day does not include the service charge/gratuities.

2. Buy 1 get 50% off is just a sales gimmick, just use the per day cost.

3. Debarkation day (last da)y is not counted.

Yes. 18% is added at check-out.

Forget the wording. Look at the price. Do you see that everyone on this thread is only telling you the PRICE? Just look at that.

Nights of the cruise. (7 night cruise; 7 x daily cost of pkg)

Okay, then it looks like ours is $47 per day. I thought they were adding the disembarkment day, but if they aren't, then it's $47 per day.

Thanks so much

I got $39pp/day +grats, on Rhapsody 12/8/18, well before noon today (before bed last night). I did not see the 50hr notification and was afraid it would be a flash sale gone before credit card closure on the 8th, so I jumped on it.

If I want to switch one DBP for a DBP+surfing one device (only $10/day difference), for just one of us in the room, can I do it as long as the other person has the DBP? DNK if dr'spin even wants to keep in touch...

ETA: that's a good idea to post it on the Roll Call I will do that!

I got $39pp/day +grats, on Rhapsody 12/8/18, well before noon today (before bed last night). I did not see the 50hr notification and was afraid it would be a flash sale gone before credit card closure on the 8th, so I jumped on it.

If I want to switch one DBP for a DBP+surfing one device (only $10/day difference), for just one of us in the room, can I do it as long as the other person has the DBP? DNK if dr'spin even wants to keep in touch...

ETA: that's a good idea to post it on the Roll Call I will do that!

From I have seen from other reports, the web site cannot handle a split like that; it's allowed, but you'd have to call Royal Caribbean and have the purchase done over the phone.

You have do it over the phone. I've done it, quick and easy. Took maybe 5-10 minutes.

Thanks Nole and dswallow, for the info. DH says he wants to be forced to do nothing! (But read.) Also he would have to pay for two devices to get his log in code, and $15x14days = $210 which could pay for an excursion or something!
I'm having trouble figuring out what you're saying your husband is saying. :)

"have to pay for 2 devices to get his logon code"? If you both have the Deluxe Beverage Package, and you need to have 2 devices connected simultaneously, then you both should just switch to the Deluxe Beverage + VOOM 1-Device Package; that'll be the cheapest way to get 2 devices and 2 Deluxe Beverage Packages. OK, maybe I'm answering my own question then... if the 2-device VOOM standalone package is under about $19/day then you're better off buying the 2-device internet package rather than having it combined with the Deluxe Beverage Package. Just be sure you're looking at the right 2-device package, there's SURF+STREAM and then there's just SURF. SURF+STREAM is much faster.

Or is all that just saying you want the internet and he doesn't?

Sorry, I just am curious to understand it.

LOL 20 cruises booked and you're scolding a poster about the savings of a few bucks.

With a better drink package rate on enough sailings that could easily turn into 21 cruises booked for the same price overall. I think we'd all here do that. :)

With a better drink package rate on enough sailings that could easily turn into 21 cruises booked for the same price overall. I think we'd all here do that. :)

Oh I understand, believe me. But to somewhat internet scold a poster for posting something to help others is a bit over the top for me. While evidently the $39/day rate did not occur for the 20 cruises mentioned, just imagine if they did apply! As you said, the OP could have saved he/she enough funds for their 21st cruise!

My cruises in Nov. are $39 now also, but I won't purchase since hubby does not drink and he would never drink that much soda to justify purchasing refreshment package. I purchased when only one has to purchase. Now I will just pay as I go. :)

In case you aren't aware of soda prices aboard ship... $3-$3.50/can. And the Coke Freestyle products are only available to those with one of the beverage packages since they require a cup with an RFID tag embedded. So that also means a very small number of the usual flavors of soda without a package. With the package there's 120+ flavors of soda and non-carbonated beverages. I'm not sure of the price of a fountain soda at a bar, or if it's matching the canned price. There's usually some offers during the cruise of buy one soda get one free.

I'm having trouble figuring out what you're saying your husband is saying. :)

Or is all that just saying you want the internet and he doesn't?

Sorry, I just am curious to understand it.

dswallow, DH is a family doctor in a group with partners, who do not always treat his patients the way he would like them to. With Surf VOOM he could answer patients' emails (yes he gives his personal email addy to patients); with one Surf and one Stream VOOM, he might be able to log onto and use the electronic medical records and write prescriptions (refills)... but it is a very band-width demanding system.

When it comes right down to it, he'd rather relax on board and read his Kindle in a comfy chair by window. He has worked out a compromise of having an auto-response for a full month before the cruise, so likely needers of refills will know to get them early.

In case you aren't aware of soda prices aboard ship... $3-$3.50/can. And the Coke Freestyle products are only available to those with one of the beverage packages since they require a cup with an RFID tag embedded. So that also means a very small number of the usual flavors of soda without a package. With the package there's 120+ flavors of soda and non-carbonated beverages. I'm not sure of the price of a fountain soda at a bar, or if it's matching the canned price. There's usually some offers during the cruise of buy one soda get one free.
Hubby is strictly a Pepsi drinker. He will bring a 12 pack of cans with him.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Forums mobile app