Sea Screen on Azura

sidekick180

Has anybody heard any more news about the sea screen issues on Azura?

I have read quite a few old posts on here about bad patches of pixelation on the sea screen, which apparently makes it unpleasent to watch anything on there. Just wondered if anybody had heard whether they were going to get it fixed or scrap it instead.

Good to hear, never liked sea screens on any ship. I would much rather watch a film indoors in more comfortable surroundings. The trouble with a ship having a sea screen is that the Entertainments Team felt they had to use it and were reluctant to use any other venue on the ship for the benefit of passengers who didn’t want to battle the elements, be it sun, wind or chilly days to watch a film or sport.:D

I am personally not bothered whether it's working or not. The main reason I was asking is because they do tend to use it as a key point in the advertising for that ship. Maybe if it's not working properly or at all, they should remove it from the advertising of that ship. I'm sure that some people could quite easily get annoyed if they were looking forward to making use of this facility, only to find that it has been permanently turned off. I would rather watch a film in doors myself, preferably in a proper cinema.

Good to hear, never liked sea screens on any ship. I would much rather watch a film indoors in more comfortable surroundings. The trouble with a ship having a sea screen is that the Entertainments Team felt they had to use it and were reluctant to use any other venue on the ship for the benefit of passengers who didn’t want to battle the elements, be it sun, wind or chilly days to watch a film or sport.:D

Totally agree. The only time we travelled on Azura, it was so loud, it was impossible to sit at that pool and have a conversation.