Lobster

gram4haley

It's funny how the rest of the world sees what they serve on cruise ships as lobster.

Growing up in Boston has spoiled me into believing the only real lobster is a "Maine" lobster. Don't get me wrong...I eat the "lobster" they serve, but it is more like a shrimp on steroids than an actual lobster !!!!

If they ever served Maine lobster, especially on formal night...the whole ship would smell like it, and people would be going to the shows after dinner with bits of it on their clothes....lol

I don't care what kind of lobster/shrimp on steriods that it is - it is seafood, it is being cooked for me - I'm happy to eat it and eat plenty of it!! I can't wait. Mmmm...:D

It also may be that if you miss it, it may not matter. Being from Maine, when we have tried the lobster... YUCK! I believe it is rock lobster from the Caribbean? I don't know but we have learned our lesson with it. I guess it will be fine if you aren't from New England. Besides, relax, hearing you talk about your concerns, I would say everything will be fine! ENJOY!!!

Archived