Going on a Cruise

chillingGirl

Very excited my next trip will be a birthday Cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday. Trip will be March 17, 2019:ship::ship::pon Carnaval Fasination

What a wonderful way to celebrate your 50th! (y) I went on a cruise last year a week before my birthday so we celebrated it during that trip. I hope that you enjoy your cruise.

I am celebrating my 50th in November. I decided to splurge and booked the pent house suit. I have 24 girls going with me ( in other cabins) and I don’t think anyone could be more excited to turn 50! Great way to make a milestone birthday be exciting! Enjoy your cruise, planning it and looking forward to it! That’s 1/2 the fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very excited my next trip will be a birthday Cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday. Trip will be March 17, 2019:ship::ship::pon Carnaval Fasination

Enjoy! I was 50 once, doesn't seem like almost 2 decades ago. And St Patty's Day 1984 was the start of my clean and sober life, so the OP's 50th BDay is also my 35th year of sobriety. Have one for me since I don't miss it at all.

We were on the conquest this year for st, Patrick’s day. Lots of people wearing green, beads, hats, some had green hair. At sail away, weird leprechaun dancing in costume, a lot of staff in costume, large hats etc. that’s all I remember. Have a great time!

In that case, Happy Birthday way, way in advance! I did the same for my 40th. Booked a cruise because I figured hey, if I had to turn forty, I might as well do it while on a cruise in the Caribbean. Spent the day in Barbados. It was lovely. Anyway, enjoy the cruise. Actually, come to think about it, my 40th birthday cruise was also the southern Caribbean itinerary on the Fascination. It was a great cruise!

We were on the conquest this year for st, Patrick’s day. Lots of people wearing green, beads, hats, some had green hair. At sail away, weird leprechaun dancing in costume, a lot of staff in costume, large hats etc. that’s all I remember. Have a great time!

Well as if the cruise itself weren't enough to celebrate a birthday this should should be the icing on the cake.

Celebrate!

How wonderful. I have been cruising on/of for over 25 years, and it is wonderful!:) So you are doing the Fascination, well we will be doing it about 2 weeks after you do. If you have time and think of it, please do a review, and let us that will be getting ready to do it, know about it as well. As for the itinerary, I have done most of it several times, as I love the Caribbean. My main reason for doing the Fascination is St. Lucia, which is my favorite port/island, and this will be my 3rd time visiting there, and coming from Missouri, it can be very expensive!:)

I am still a novice compared to many on CC but I do love to cruise. Fortunately my husband and teenage sons enjoy it too. One day I hope to be able to cruise more often than 1-2 each year.

I have never sailed from PR but it was one of our ports this summer and I am looking forward to visiting again on our cruise in January. If I ever get these kids grown I am still hoping to go to the Southern Caribbean from PR and be able to spend a few days there pre/post cruise.