Camel ride advice

jofred

We went with Cabo Adventures in November 2017 and it was a fantastic excursion, we would definitely recommend it. You can take a short walk from the pier (where tenders arrive) to the meeting point. Camels were fun, a little hike and off-road ride, and a great lunch. Expect to want to buy some pictures and just plan for it.

I was not aware there were 3 different companies doing this tour??

Can you post them? I went on a Carnival cruise ship excursion mainly because it is a tender port and so easier to get off the ship on a ship excursion. The ride and walk was great. Lunch was fine but I thought the pix were waaaay expensive, like buying from the ship and not a price point I expected in Mexico!

Thought we would inject some humor (humour for you Brits) into this topic. Or course we all understand how endemic camels are in Mexico (do you think camels respond to commands in Spanish?).

A few years ago we were traveling in China when we took a trip to a section of the Great Wall...that was located about 1 1/2 hours outside of Beijing. DW and I decided to hike a mile on the wall and started up a pretty steep section. After a 15 minute hike we reached the summit and almost walked into a Camel who was actually walking on the Great Wall of China. One could pay for rides or pay for photos. Go figure. Those "Mexican" camels sure get around :).

Hank

P.S. Do Mexican camels drink Tequilia????