Flying into Orlando to go on the Carnival Breeze.

Kimberlyk1977

Its aboout 45-min to an hour drive. We used Cortrans Shuttle Service. I believe there are 20.00 a person one way. Shuttles buses were really clean and they were actually early to pick us up and then they were waiting when we got off the ship. I highly recommend them.

Are you going out of Port Canaveral? It's about an hour from Orlando depending on traffic. Real easy drive. I always rent a car since I usually come in they day before. Last cruise the total for the car each way was $66 (I did a 'pot luck' car with Avis and ended up with a Volkswagen Jetta, return trip a GMC something - big SUV). Super easy to get to the rental return, free shuttle from Avis to the port and back. And as a preferred member with Avis they text me the car info, keys & paperwork were in it and I just showed it to the attendant on the way out.

I, too, am sailing the Breeze in March—March 2 to be exact. I am flying into Orlando, and am taking the shuttle service Two Smart, to take me to my hotel, the Country Inn and Suites on Astronaut Blvd. I was told the trip will be just under an hour to get from airport to hotel.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Several Shuttle companies will get you from MCO to PC for about $20-25 per person - Coco Beach Shuttle and Cortrans are the most often suggested providers. We prefer a one-way car rental pre-cruise; all of the car rental agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach will shuttle you to the port after you drop off the car. Post cruise, unless you have a late flight (after 2:00) a shuttle to MCO is easier.

Have a great cruise! :D

Its aboout 45-min to an hour drive. We used Cortrans Shuttle Service. I believe there are 20.00 a person one way. Shuttles buses were really clean and they were actually early to pick us up and then they were waiting when we got off the ship. I highly recommend them.

THIS.

We used them a few weeks back. HIGHLY recommended.

We will be flying into Orlando to get on the Breeze in March. I have been on the Breeze once before with the family. It sailed out of Miami then.

How long does it take to get to the port? Do you rent a shuttle or Uber it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You might also try Globetrotter Transit (http://www.globetrottertransit.com). They are actually Galveston Express but are expanding into Orlando to serve cruise passengers there.

• 2 weeks later...

We rented a vehicle one way at MCO to get to Port Canaveral for our CCL Sunshine cruise a few years ago. Unfortunately, the shuttle wait at the drop location in Cocoa Beach was too long so we paid for a cab to take us to the terminal. Keep that in mind.

If you plan to do a rental, do an internet search for promo codes to get your rental rate lower.

Lots of hotels in Cocoa Beach to choose from.

Here is a link for shuttle comparisons: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2683694