cruise personaliser

jimmil

Hi,

My cruise personaliser shows ship as error and cabin categoryM error,is this normal.I mgoing on the star qld cruise next month.Also is there meant to be an empty space between "your itinerary and privacy "on the cruise preview?thanx in advance

jim

Hi Maxx

My cruise personaliser is the same - where ship is it shows error. I have rang p & O and they have asured me that I am booked on my pacific star cruise - maybe its an issue just with those travelling on the pacific star - does anyone else have the same problem??

Rach

My star booking shows and error (usen't to) but the Sun doesn't.

Gee, Disney, it must be a problem having 2 bookings!!:rolleyes: I certainly wish I had that problem:( .

BTW When do you fly up to Brizzy for the Star cruise?

Karen

You must be getting soooo excited. I take it your daughter is going back to school late. What year will she be in? I'm taking mine out of school for our cruise. I'm a bit iffy about it as I'm very particular about them having time off school but the school holiday cruise was only 9 nights and we didn't think that was long enough. Are you doing all the theme park while you are on the GC?

Karen

Counting seconds now I think. Am very excited.

Angelique will miss the first 2 weeks of school. We have spoken to the principle and teachers. They have all said don't worry too much about it. The main academic things don't start until week three anyway.

Angelique has missed school before and doesn't seem to have suffered from it. I would always prefer holiday in holiday time but sometimes it is not possible. Our last cruise we made sure it was school hols. We visit my hubbys family in Europe regularly and 2 weeks is not enough time, so unless we go in the middle of their winter for our summer hols she will always miss school. I just try to minimise it. It may change when she gets to highschool. We also take work with us for her to do. This time no exception.

Hi everyone,

Just thought you might like to know about what I found with "My cruise personaliser" it's interesting. It was new on the web site shortly after I booked mid last year (for Pacific Star R604), and not much happen viewing it until about Sept/Oct. That's when we were given a cabin number (4035)- then shortly afterwards, as per previous discussion on this thread, it came up with errors etc. Even one weekend I couldn't log-in at all. So in Dec I phoned P&O to check on why etc and was told "its been playing up"-"computers" type reply, but when I asked about my cabin and was the cruise full. I was told it was fully booked and to phone back about 2 weeks before departure for the cabin allocation. Well between christmas and new year I looked at the deck plans online and found 4035 doesn't exist anymore, as I had seen earlier and in the brochure we were given last year.

Today though when I logged-in, we have errors still- but have a cabin number again, Upgraded and to the outside. :-)

Counting seconds now I think. Am very excited.

Angelique will miss the first 2 weeks of school. We have spoken to the principle and teachers. They have all said don't worry too much about it. The main academic things don't start until week three anyway.

Angelique has missed school before and doesn't seem to have suffered from it. I would always prefer holiday in holiday time but sometimes it is not possible. Our last cruise we made sure it was school hols. We visit my hubbys family in Europe regularly and 2 weeks is not enough time, so unless we go in the middle of their winter for our summer hols she will always miss school. I just try to minimise it. It may change when she gets to highschool. We also take work with us for her to do. This time no exception.

Disney,

When do your kids go back to school? :confused: Ours go back at the end of Jan.

Kerri

kerri, i think you may have missed disney as she was spending a few days in surfers as well.

most in nsw go back end of january although daughter goes back feb 6th after finishing on 8th december. That is private high school

I am not complaining as i too work in a school and get holidays too!!

my sun booking now also shows an error, this is the first time this has happened. I checked a couple of days ago and it still showed details as before.

maybe they are upgrading the site and hopefully upgrading all our cabins!!!

Archived