Let's chase the sun and sea, LIVE aboard MSC Seaside, sailing September 29th!

BugsyCruiser

Hello friends!

Well here I am to bring you "live" my first ever adventure with MSC aboard the beautiful Seaside sailing this Saturday! I plan to bring you mix of fun, information, and opinions as you sail along with me virtually or in the case of some, literally!

For those of you not familar with me, my first ever live came from Oasis of the Seas back in October of 2012. While I enjoy doing these kind of reviews, they do take a lot of time and effort. Most people understand that, a few unfortunately don't. I will post some "rules" for this thread as we go along, with the key one being, please remember I'm on vacation. I've started this thread already in Miami Beach and will share some pictures of the fabulous resort I checked in at yesterday evening! I'm happy to answer questions and provide insight as best as I can, just please be patient and again remember I'm on vacation. [emoji4]

Ready to have some fun? Let's get this party started!!f9d1ba134e3f55be222ee1f18a093989.jpg

Sent from my Asus Zen Pad 10.0 using Tapatalk

Edited by BugsyCruiser

Our itinerary for this journey is:

St. Maarten

San Juan

Nassau

The weather looks good(at least for now) for our 7 nights of fun as well.

Currently it's 90 here in Miami Beach. Welcome to Florida at the end of September! [emoji12]

Edited by BugsyCruiser

I'll be following and living vicariously through you ....Please have enough to drink for both of us....A given I assume!:'):'):')

BILL

What is this drinking you speak of?? [emoji848][emoji6]

Edited by BugsyCruiser

My pre cruise stay is at the Confidante Miami Beach which is part of the Hyatt chain. It's right mid beach near a couple of the most famous resorts, the Fontainebleau and the Eden Roc. Here comes the pictures! We'll start with my room, an ocean view with balcony :

f6daf32514bd735ff07e0b828f497f27.jpg0a18df4b888d08d6d62a2c0cc4517670.jpgc6d75a0d71bbf05d24babad86e84c889.jpgcb48f643bfc59efec1ded7aacd42cefd.jpgaff01d3c04b98f7cd3c655692d1bb534.jpg

Stumbled across your post, so looking forward to your review as I've read your previous reviews in the past and they are always great and informative. Interested to see what class your sailing. We're sailing on the ship on the 24th November this year in Yacht Club after reaching D+ with Royal Caribbean and Elite + with Celebrity. We're curious to see what YC has to offer on MSC.

Stumbled across your post, so looking forward to your review as I've read your previous reviews in the past and they are always great and informative. Interested to see what class your sailing. We're sailing on the ship on the 24th November this year in Yacht Club after reaching D+ with Royal Caribbean and Elite + with Celebrity. We're curious to see what YC has to offer on MSC.
I have Aurea, which is the highest below yacht club. Would have loved to be in yc but the price never came down to a level I was comfortable with

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

A few thoughts:

1. YAY! I found the live thread!

2. Thanks in advance - this is your vacation but we all are thrilled you're taking time to share with us!

3. The pics so far are amazing. Great job :)

4. Bar....what bar? Have you ever been to a bar?? ;)

Enjoy and smooth sailing!