Is the 24 hour hold available?

irishgal432

That's interesting. I always used to be able to hold a cabin online but I can't seem to find the point during booking to do this now. I must be missing something. Perhaps you could tell me how you do this. Thanks

A while back, Royal removed the ability to routinely hold all cruises for 24 hours. Last I saw, only selected ships and/or itineraries had the ability to be held via the end user website.

I am hedging my guess on next years Presidents cruise. We are boarding tomorrow and I wanted to try to get it without a large price increase once it is announced. I am trying to book a suite and rccl said I could put a deposit down and have 24 hours to cancel. I thought yeah right. I called my big box ta person and she said she has had rccl say yes and sometimes no. Depends on the rep at rccl. She advised me not to risk it the 100 change fee. I am going to wait to board tomorrow and have them hold it.

Haven't seen too many suite deals lately. Always looking!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am hedging my guess on next years Presidents cruise. We are boarding tomorrow and I wanted to try to get it without a large price increase once it is announced. I am trying to book a suite and rccl said I could put a deposit down and have 24 hours to cancel. I thought yeah right. I called my big box ta person and she said she has had rccl say yes and sometimes no. Depends on the rep at rccl. She advised me not to risk it the 100 change fee. I am going to wait to board tomorrow and have them hold it.

Have fun!! See you in 3 weeks on my "first" suite experience

I booked a WS on Anthem for January which is not at final payment yet, was hoping you found something better in the same timeframe.;p

Enjoy the President's cruise, will be interesting to see how the suite benefits go with all those Pinnacles onboard.