Noise & vibration issue on Celebration

I wish to book a cruise on celebration & as a light sleeper I worry about the noise issue

Is it as bad as lots of reviewers state, is there better positioned cabins for less noise?

I will possibly book decks 1 /2 inside & outside & decks 3/4 inside only.

Thank you.

I wish to book a cruise on celebration & as a light sleeper I worry about the noise issue

Is it as bad as lots of reviewers state, is there better positioned cabins for less noise?

I will possibly book decks 1 /2 inside & outside & decks 3/4 inside only.

Thank you.

Haven't been on Celebration but have been on her sister ship Spirit. We did feel some vibration in the bars and theatre but certanly not a problem. We were on deck 1 inside - have booked the same for next month - and had no noise issues at all and the very gentle vibration was no worse than on any other ships we have been on and just lulled us into a great nights sleep.

From experience cabins on Deck 1 and 2 at the back of the ship definitely rattle due to the vibrations. Closer to midship a lot better. I never noticed anything. Then again my wife would say that's normal for me.

Yes, I should have mentioned that we were midships and will be again next month.

From experience cabins on Deck 1 and 2 at the back of the ship definitely rattle due to the vibrations. Closer to midship a lot better. I never noticed anything. Then again my wife would say that's normal for me.

There isn't actually any double cabins at the back of the ship on deck 1/2

Thanks all for your helpful replies.

Well I've gone & done it a 14 night cruise on the Adriatic on board the Celebration & I've booked an outside cabin towards midship on

deck 2.

I am not a great lover of Marella having been on the Dream in January, but the itinerary on this cruise is the best one can get on the

Adriatic, 12 different ports in a 14 night cruise fantastic!

There isn't actually any double cabins at the back of the ship on deck 1/2

Ok lets say the double cabins nearer the back of the ship on these decks. Been in 707 on deck 2 and 902 on deck 1. Both are very spacious and nice cabins but they definitely both rattle when the ship is moving..

Ok lets say the double cabins nearer the back of the ship on these decks. Been in 707 on deck 2 and 902 on deck 1. Both are very spacious and nice cabins but they definitely both rattle when the ship is moving..

Been 902 once and was not impressed , and what may seem suprising is it is actually only about 2 cabins aft of midships relative to waterline length

Just come back from cruise on Celebration. There is some vibration, but would not have commented on it if I hadn't seen it in a number of reviews. We were on deck 2 and relatively forward: the vibration certainly didn't prevent us from sleeping; noticed it more in dining rooms and bars.