Majestic Princess first NZ cruise

Johhno

Was wondering if anyone can tell me on what nights are the formal nights on the NZ cruise. We are on the Nov 5 cruise and would like to book specialty restaurants, but don't want to book them on a formal night. I am assuming that there will be one on the way over, and one on the way back. Princess can't give me exact days. Would much appreciate verification if possible. Many thanks

Was wondering if anyone can tell me on what nights are the formal nights on the NZ cruise. We are on the Nov 5 cruise and would like to book specialty restaurants, but don't want to book them on a formal night. I am assuming that there will be one on the way over, and one on the way back. Princess can't give me exact days. Would much appreciate verification if possible. Many thanks

Normally the formal nights are the 2nd day, one in the middle and the 2nd last day

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NZ cruises with Princess are usually 12, or 13 nights, in which case there will only be 2 formal nights.
Not really formal anymore, Princess has just about given up on enforcement of dress codes.:evilsmile: Mores the pity. On our last Princess cruises in May/June, Royal and Sapphire Princess, jeans and t shirts worn by many on formal night. No one really cared.

Thanks to all those who responded to the formal night question, will plan on second night at sea and the second last night. It's not that I want to go "formal", it's just that I want to book specialty restaurants.

Thanks again.