Freedom of the Seas Royal Caribbean Nursery

Cheka093

Hello,

Anyone who recently sailed and could share some info about the nursery. Is it possible to drop off my 8 month old daughter? If so what are the hours? What is the cost? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Sailing in Nov.

Thanks!!!

It has been a while since I sailed on Freedom, so I can't share exact hours but i'm happy to share some basic info!

The nursery can have different hours on sea days and port days. When you get on-board there will be a special nursery cruise compass that should list the hours for the week. I reccomend going to the open house session on the first day to book any times that are a must for you. usually you are allowed to book 16 hours up front and then around day 3 they will open up all remaining time slots for everyone to book. Anytime before 6pm I believe it is $6 per hour and after 6pm it is $8 per hour. You will need to bring basic supplies for her (usually they give you a small bag to bring it in, but not always) Diapers, wipes, bottles/sippy cups and whatever she is drinking ( formula or breast milk).

Hope this helps!

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2018 at 3:24 PM, Cheka093 said:

Hello,

Anyone who recently sailed and could share some info about the nursery. Is it possible to drop off my 8 month old daughter? If so what are the hours? What is the cost? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Sailing in Nov.

Thanks!!!

How did it go? We're on Freedom soon and I'd love any info you have to share. Our kiddo is 17 months old, but would still be in the nursery.

Hello,

It went well. You have to sign up as soon as you board to book the hours you want to drop off your baby. I believe they give you a max of 15hrs but you could keep booking more hours as needed. They give you a phone in case they need to reach you. I don't remember the hours the nursery was open but they did close at 12am. They will feed and change diaper if needed.

Hope it helps you.

We just said FOS in December and the nursery staff was amazing!! We used to it a ton for our 31 month old.   They only allow you sign up for certain amount of hours the first day ( i think i want to say 8 hours but I forget) but once the next day you can add on as many hours you want.  We even left our toddler on the boat during one port b/c he was terrible during one of our tours and i felt very safe and confident in the nursery staff. We have used the nursery on oasis, enchantment and Freedom. Oasis was really had to get hours b/c it such a huge ship.