Sea Princess in Sydney October Longweekend

cheznandy

Hey guys. we are in Sydney for the night, staying at our timeshare in Darling Harbour and spotted the Sea Princess at OPT.

We caught the ferry across to Luna Park, havent been there since the 80's. Had a walk around, then walked across the Harbour Bridge, something we have never done.

Walked down the steps to the Rocks area where the markets are happening, lots of Storm and Roosters jumpers around!

Sea Princess looks lovely but small compared to Majestic.

We have just wandered up to the Sofitel Wentworth for a well deserved beer n wine and lunch......50% of for Accor members haha.

Will take the ferry back to Pyrmont and our daughter and 3 little grandchildren are arriving and staying the night with us in our lovely 2 bedroom apartment.

And Andy thinks he will be watching the Grand final quietly.....may have to send him off to a pub.

A beautiful, sunny spring day on gorgeous Sydney harbour.70e5716b537d2797298821b6a91df933.jpg3d9f8ce4ee924547f24cda6b44cfaa82.jpgb3dc4a19f3979de6bc1d65c031ffdab9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Nice views of the harbour, when were at Shangri La mid week we had views over Darling Harbour/Barangaroo. Long climb up to that hotel from Circular Quay, they need a funicular railway.:evilsmile: Lucky brekkie was included in my tariff, otherwise $42 pp. $12 for a beer in mini bar and $7 for a 99c chocolate bar. Regardless to say we sampled neither of the latter.:rolleyes:

Thanks all, we are enjoying a beer.......calm before the storm till the 5,4 and 2 yr old arrive!

Les, Coles is 100 metres down the hill, so we stocked up on bacon and eggs for brekky tomorrow. We often stay at Quay West Suites, part of the Accor group, in between the Four Seasons and Shangrila, a great spot, yes, but a big hill.

Love this part of Pyrmont, walk to everywhere and the ferry. The free parking is great too!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Sea Princess is my favourite Sun Class ship.

Cheznandy are my favourite Fun Class cruisers ;p

I am in Canberra tonight watching the GF in peace n quiet

Mrs Elf is in Melbourne and will no doubt be yelling at the TV!!

I’m not sure I’m even going to bother watching it, probably will go weak, but neither Slater, nor Friend should be playing.

Just saw Cronk is playing, wonder what they’ve got h8m on, wish I could get some.

But enjoy watching it in peace Dobby.

Edited by GUT2407
Darn autocorrect.

Hi Chez, meant to contact earlier to say it was lovely meeting you & Andy, thanks again for all your organising for the M&G.

We reluctantly[emoji22] disembarked from the 12 day Cruise, it was beautiful too[emoji179][emoji568]

(While on that cruise we met Elsie & Keith- what a gorgeous couple, met a few times in IC for cuppa’s etc, went to dinner, did a tour w/a group, & they were part of it too & are keeping in touch with them[emoji1376]

Tracey Bayly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk