Expedited Arrival Question

BNBR

First time seeing this and I understand the process from what I've read. Quick question though, what if only half your group has it? Can you still board all together? I did the check in the exact same for them and we are all on the same reservation. It seems odd to split the group up and not provide expedited for all.

First time seeing this and I understand the process from what I've read. Quick question though, what if only half your group has it? Can you still board all together? I did the check in the exact same for them and we are all on the same reservation. It seems odd to split the group up and not provide expedited for all.

Sure, just pick a place to meet in the terminal after check-in and wait there until everyone is checked in and ready to board.

If boarding has not started, and everyone has different C&A levels, just wait with whoever is the lowest C&A level.

Sure, just pick a place to meet in the terminal after check-in and wait there until everyone is checked in and ready to board.

So we would be separated? It wouldn't be a big deal if the one without expedited was an adult.... Lol. I should have worded it better, of course we can board together. I meant check-in together.

I'm also guessing they don't do much expediting? We usually arrive around 10AM anyways and never a line. Probably a moot point even trying to do expedited?

So we would be separated? It wouldn't be a big deal if the one without expedited was an adult.... Lol. I should have worded it better, of course we can board together. I meant check-in together.

I'm also guessing they don't do much expediting? We usually arrive around 10AM anyways and never a line. Probably a moot point even trying to do expedited?

Unless you are all in the same stateroom, you're going to be separated because you cannot all be at the same exact check-in counter. If you are in the same stateroom, you will check-in together.

Unless you are all in the same stateroom, you're going to be separated because you cannot all be at the same exact check-in counter. If you are in the same stateroom, you will check-in together.

Same stateroom. Me, wife, kids. And that is my question about expedited. Apparently it's a separate line? I was curious if they would separate us. But again, maybe this is just a moot point since there is never a line at 10AM anyways. Last time they sent us through the suites line (we didn't have a suite) since it was so empty.

You, your wife and children in the same cabin, will all go to the counter together to check in. other members of your family in the same cabin can check in together. Upon entering the terminal as a family you may sit together in the waiting area until you are called to check in at the counter.

My husband & I checked in together while daughter and her aunt checked in together at another counter then we waited on them before proceeding through security and boarding the ship.

Expedited how?

Just off of the Allure...I had expedited checkin. There will be a big sign outside the terminal marked as expedited. Go there and there will be hosts with Ipads that will meet you at the door. They will scan your seapass and passport. Thats it. Again this was at Fort Lauderdale and it was the easiest check in ever. I assume everyone in your group should be covered with your seapass since you are in the cabin together.

Just off of the Allure...I had expedited checkin. There will be a big sign outside the terminal marked as expedited. Go there and there will be hosts with Ipads that will meet you at the door. They will scan your seapass and passport. Thats it. Again this was at Fort Lauderdale and it was the easiest check in ever. I assume everyone in your group should be covered with your seapass since you are in the cabin together.

So you get scanned before you go through security?

I guess we can find out if they will scan everyone in the family or only those with expedited.

As stated, if you are ALL in one cabin, you'll all get expedited. You're a FAMILY...and that's how you travel!

It actually was not stated..... And there is still not a definitive answer. But I will hopefully find out this week.

As stated, if you are ALL in one cabin, you'll all get expedited. You're a FAMILY...and that's how you travel!

I had Expedited and DH had not. So your statement is incorrect!

I got processed by the iPad people and DH then had to go to the usual check in counter.

Barcelona Sep 2, 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sailing on Allure 10/7 from Fort Lauderdale. My husband and I have expedited arrival. My 90 year old parents who are traveling with us, but under a SEPARATE reservation/cabin, do NOT have expedited arrival. My intention is to walk all four of us over to the Expedited Arrival area/person. If they can do both reservations via Expedited (including my parents), then great. If not, then my husband and I will get the Expedited, and then we will stand in line with parents in the check in regular line. If anyone sees a flaw with this plan.....chime in !

I am sailing on Allure 10/7 from Fort Lauderdale. My husband and I have expedited arrival. My 90 year old parents who are traveling with us, but under a SEPARATE reservation/cabin, do NOT have expedited arrival. My intention is to walk all four of us over to the Expedited Arrival area/person. If they can do both reservations via Expedited (including my parents), then great. If not, then my husband and I will get the Expedited, and then we will stand in line with parents in the check in regular line. If anyone sees a flaw with this plan.....chime in !

I would just stay with your parents the entire time.