Has anyone used GroundLink car service

Haven't seen any comments on this board about groundlink.

Are you looking at just going between Newark Airport and Cape Liberty and vice versa or some other travel scenario? Did you get a quote from them? How many people? The more details the better.

Haven't seen any comments on this board about groundlink.

Are you looking at just going between Newark Airport and Cape Liberty and vice versa or some other travel scenario? Did you get a quote from them? How many people? The more details the better.

Hilton Penn Sta to Cape Liberty RT. The Hilton gave me a reference but never heard of him(He says 65.00 each way) so Royal C has Ground Link as a partner(can't tell if it's old partner or not). so that is why I was asking. I don't want Uber or taxi. I always use a car service. One time I used Independant Driver and was very happy but no longer in business.

Hilton Penn Sta to Cape Liberty RT. The Hilton gave me a reference but never heard of him(He says 65.00 each way) so Royal C has Ground Link as a partner(can't tell if it's old partner or not). so that is why I was asking. I don't want Uber or taxi. I always use a car service. One time I used Independant Driver and was very happy but no longer in business.

Price Dial7 and Carmellimo. They are most recommended on this board. They have large fleets based at Newark Airport and service the tri-state area. $65 seems high when you add a tip and perhaps some Turnpike toll.

Price Dial7 and Carmellimo. They are most recommended on this board. They have large fleets based at Newark Airport and service the tri-state area. $65 seems high when you add a tip and perhaps some Turnpike toll.

I already contact Dial7..much cheaper(45.00 o/w) except rez agent could not guarantee that I would not have to pay for driver to return to Manhattan is what she told me.

Could that be true?

Carmel Limo is 72.00 o/w excluding tolls and tip(priced it online)

Out of curiosity are prices generally lower if you book online vs calling them?

Edited by smalltimecruiser100