American Cruise Line is terrible

Tombstga

• 3 months later...

Forget this cruise lines. It is not worth the money. Its food and the entire setup is a mess. I went on the Christmas cruise on 12/2018 nothing Christmas about it not even music.  I believed their advertising and got robbed and disappointed. NEVER AGAIN.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, Tombstga said:

Food is poor and service is worse because of high turnover of personnel.

WOW !!!!  It might be somewhat more helpful, if you gave a more thorough definition of whatever problems you encountered.

Thanks for sharing.

NRayH

In October,  2017 we sailed on American Cruise Line doing the Puget Sound cruise out of Seattle.  On the 2nd night, my husband became ill.   At Friday Habor we took him to the emergency room.  The ship staff packed our belongings and delivered them and my daughter who has special needs to the emergency room.   We never heard another word from the cruise line.  My husband was flown to Bellingham, Washington.   The kind people at the hospital helped my daughter and I find a hotel with a shuttle.  The next morning we followed to the hospital in Bellingham where we stayed for almost a month until my husband died.  During this entire time I never heard from the cruise line.  

For a cruise line who caters to an older crowd and is expensive their customer service is horribly lacking.   I wouldn't recommend taking a cruise with them.