Online Check-In-Photo Upload???

Wilda

Eventually they will [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I love it when people say that not everyone has them. My parents who are 81 have both smart phones and computers (yes more than one) and know how to use them. I know a lot of people in their 70's and 80's who can and do have and use both.

I have no white walls in my house, that don't have "obstructions". Thus the hassle statement.

The couple of times that we have had the ability to use the uploaded photo it has been no hassle at all.

My guess is that the people that need to have their pictures retaken is because of 1 of 2 reasons. As noted before what seemed like an untrained worker or most likely the passenger not following the directions and not using a plain white background.

Absolutely. I love it when people say that not everyone has them. My parents who are 81 have both smart phones and computers (yes more than one) and know how to use them. I know a lot of people in their 70's and 80's who can and do have and use both.

I know a lot of people, too; however, not everyone has them. :)

I have a computer which does not have a camera. I don't own a cell phone. If your parents are 81 there is a good chance you are older than me.

I was referring to natural attrition. [emoji6]

But yes, totally surprised at adoption by seniors

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bill, depending on the room, there is something in front of it, window, Sofas, fireplace etc etc. about the only free wall is in the dining room leading out to the living room. Really my best option is to let them take it. As far as the color of my walls they are an off white/cream.