Anyone take the Lagoon Bluff tour with NCL?

zitsky

Traveling on NCL Sun on 12/31. I looked at the Lagoon Bluff tour with NCL because it's shorter than some of the private tours. Does longer mean better? The NCL tour is supposed to be 3 hours so I suppose you don't go very far. Can anyone confirm that? Thanks.

I suppose that Lagoon Bluff is not the same thing as Volunteer Point. Maybe the reason which might explain the difference in time for the trip?

Someone on our roll call had taken it in the past and sent me pictures that looked great. DH’s back would not be up to Volunteer Point, so I have booked Bluff Cove Lagoon. They only offer excursions through the cruise ships...no independeent offerings. Trip Advisor has a number of reviews, you might check there for first hand experiences if someone doesn’t directly answer your question here.

Someone on our roll call had taken it in the past and sent me pictures that looked great. DH’s back would not be up to Volunteer Point, so I have booked Bluff Cove Lagoon. They only offer excursions through the cruise ships...no independeent offerings. Trip Advisor has a number of reviews, you might check there for first hand experiences if someone doesn’t directly answer your question here.

Thanks! I'm not excited about a 5 hour drive just to see penguins.