FLL Departure

Just got off Harmony at 0620 this morning (self assist) and breezed through Customs, called a Lyft to FLL, checked in, and are now having breakfast waiting for our 9:05 flight. Super easy and fast. Plenty of time for an early flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How do you notify the crew that you want to take your own luggage off? We'll need to get off quickly to catch a flight in Singapore.

You don't need to notify them, you just keep your luggage in your stateroom on the last night and walk off the ship with it during the designated self-assist departure time, which will be listed in the "As You Depart" letter you get in yor stateroom a couple days before the end of the cruise.

You don't need to notify them, you just keep your luggage in your stateroom on the last night and walk off the ship with it during the designated self-assist departure time, which will be listed in the "As You Depart" letter you get in yor stateroom a couple days before the end of the cruise.
Awesome. Thanks Clarea :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Forums mobile app

Just got off Harmony at 0620 this morning (self assist) and breezed through Customs, called a Lyft to FLL, checked in, and are now having breakfast waiting for our 9:05 flight. Super easy and fast. Plenty of time for an early flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you tell me how much the Lyft was to FLL? I have a 11:45am flight and will be flying by myself so I'm thinking it will be cheaper to do a Lyft or Uber than a cab.

Can you tell me how much the Lyft was to FLL? I have a 11:45am flight and will be flying by myself so I'm thinking it will be cheaper to do a Lyft or Uber than a cab.

The airport is so close that any price difference would be small. And the cabs are lined up and waiting to go when you exit the terminal.

Cabs are right outside the door and there are a ton of them. No need for Uber. The airport is real close--about a 10-15 minute drive. Cab fare was reasonable, too. Sorry, don't remember what we paid, but I remember thinking how inexpensive it was.