Solo on Cunard's Queens

Bigmike911

I am Mike from Texas. My first solo, will be next year 22 September 2019 On Queen Mary 2 Southampton, Hamburg M929c Hamburg Southampton, Le harve, NYC M930. I have met other singles on other crossings, (the next will be my 17th) but we have never discussed the subject of solo sailing. I would like to hear from others who have sailed on Cunard's Queens and get their impressions. Thanks

I did a world cruise on Queen Elizabeth in 2014. There are quite a few solo cruisers on Cunard. There is a get together each sea day morning for solos to get a chance to talk, meet others, set up activities, etc. I also was assigned a table with other solos for dinner. I think Cunard does a great job of making solos feel welcome.

I did a world cruise on Queen Elizabeth in 2014. There are quite a few solo cruisers on Cunard. There is a get together each sea day morning for solos to get a chance to talk, meet others, set up activities, etc. I also was assigned a table with other solos for dinner. I think Cunard does a great job of making solos feel welcome.

Thank you so much for your comment. Was there a particular place that the Solo's met in the AM? And is there some kind of notice in the daily program?

• 4 weeks later...