Private or Semi Private tours Viking Orion, November 18,2018

Francesca King

Some of the excursions we had hoped for are sold out. Viking has said they will not be adding any more buses for those trips.

We are looking at a private tour in Jakarta on Day 8, that is similar to Viking's Chinatown excursion. It was the only one I could find that would pick us up at the port. Apparently the port is quite a distance from "town". While we don't mind the price--$112 per person, we would rather do this with others. Has anyone put together or has knowledge of an existing group doing their own tour that we might join, or is anyone interested in doing this with us?

We have booked a private tour in Bali on our first full day there. If anyone would like the information, I will be happy to share or invite you to join us if the driver has a large enough vehicle.

Francesca King

Francesca,

May I suggest checking out the Roll Call Board for your ship and checking if a thread has been started for your specific cruise. If not, you can start one using the "New Thread"

This is the best place to connect with other passengers on your cruise and arrange private excursions.

• 2 weeks later...