Britannia Suite D102

Adge54

It is the BEST suite in the house (or on the ship) in my estimation. I stayed in D102 on a Norwegian Fjords cruise back in April. Being able to sit in bed and watch the whole panorama in front of you is second to none. You also gain a huge amount of additional space in the suite, which I believe is not the case in any of the others. Where the huge forward facing windows slant down you gain a lot of extra drawer and floor space that is not taken into account in the dimensions on P&O's website. I think it was Selbourne who originally gave me information about this particular suite as like you I was worried. I need not have been and nor need you be, you will love it. We felt little in the way of movement in the cabin, in fact no more than in any other part of the ship and none of the vibrations that some mention feeling at the rear. Being where it is, away from everyone it is lovely and quiet AND if you move your table and chairs into the window space in the bedroom you will have your very own private Crow's Nest - blissful. I would not hesitate to book it again on Britannia. YOU WILL LOVE IT! This is not my video but it is of D101 on the other side

Take good care Graham

Hi guys just joined forum as we are cruise virgins. We have booked Britannia Suite D102 and just wondering if anyone has had any issues with this corner cabin at the front of the ship

Which cruise are you sailing on?. We have booked D101 for the 29 March 2019 cruise. We've sailed on Britannia once before but in one of the aft suites. If you are sailing before us i would be interested in your opinion.