Explorer 2 Honeymoon information Please

Hi we are due on the Explorer 2 Aug 2019, It's our honeymoon and we got engaged on The Dream in the Caribbean in April this year (2018).

The social hostess I believe her title was helped me plan the engagement and we dined with the captain on the formal night.

My question is. How do I find out who the captain of Explorer 2 will be and who will the social hostess/ guest relations manager?? will be.

I've already asked Marella staff via online chart and they didn't know and I've emailed the UK cruise managing director of Marella. Unfortunately I've had no reply.

Can anyone help so I can plan something special for my new wife!?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on what you are looking to do. Here is a list what they can offer before you cruise. 

View Large

A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA

We line up plenty of treats if you’re celebrating a birthday or an anniversary, or just fancy spoiling yourself. Book online once you've booked your cruise or give us a call with your booking reference to order any of these extras…

• Bouquet of flowers – from £40
• Chilled bottle of Champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries in your cabin on arrival – from £49
• Sparkling wine in your cabin on arrival – from £17
• A celebration cake served in the restaurant – from £15
• A Champagne breakfast with a bottle of Champagne brought to you in your cabin – from £55
• Celebrate in Style Package. This includes a bottle of Champagne, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and a bouquet of fresh flowers in your cabin on arrival. You’ll also get a cake, a Cruise News announcement, and a photograph, plus breakfast in bed on a day of your choice – from £99

Depending on where you booked. I got champagne and chocolate strawberries free from my TA for hubbys birthday. 

If it is anything out with their list I think you might have to wait till you board. Have a great time and congratulations.