Traingle Parking Southampton

Zombatar

We are off on Ventura at the start of January for 28 nights. Normally we park in the Grand Harbour Hotel for our cruise but this time the cruise is longer than their maximum stay so we are booked into Triangle Parking down by the Ocean Terminal. Originally our cruise was to leave from there but now it goes from Mayflower so it's a bit more of a trek and will be a bit to far for walking. Has anybody used Triangle Parking? If so how reliable is there included taxi service? I am thinking perhaps we should resort to cancelling and booking somewhere closer but I suspect it will be very expensive. Any advice would be appreciated.

Peter and Jenny

Recommend Parking4cruises you will drive to Mayflower and they meet you and you drop your car off in the short stay car park and then they take it to a secure location and then return your car to the short stay car park and meet you at whichever terminal you disembark. Used many times and highly recommend.

Recommend Parking4cruises you will drive to Mayflower and they meet you and you drop your car off in the short stay car park and then they take it to a secure location and then return your car to the short stay car park and meet you at whichever terminal you disembark. Used many times and highly recommend.

I recently booked this same cruise with them, less than half the CPS price, and they give excellent service.

56 minutes ago, FiftyOnePlus said:

We have just booked Parking4Cruises for our 28 day cruise.

The price difference between them and CPS was quite substantial.....we are saving nearly £140 going with Parking4Cruises.

That is the same price difference we have been quoted for a 28 day cruise and because we have used P4C before when we book we will get 5% off £149-99 making it even cheaper.

We've used the Triangle carpark a few times. The last time in August for our sailing on the Sapphire. We sailed in and out of 2 different docks so had the parking and taxi transfers.

Very simple you park and then call the taxi firm, the driver arrived in around 5 Mins. We didn't need them for the return as we docked right next door to it.

I'd happily use them again and recommend it to anyone.

If you are like my hubby who does not like to leave his keys with anyone this carpark is perfect.

Hope I've helped. Jules