New and Improved CC

BirdTravels

My colors look the same - nothing is "extra bright".  I don't  think they're finished yet - I clicked on the Gallery and the Activities tab to see what was there and I'm still seeing the forum threads.  I agree with the "too soon to tell" poster.

26 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

What are your thoughts on the new and improved Cruise Critic?

what are the improvements besides signatures are now shown in FULL? (But emoticons not working in signatures 😞 )

why was there a need to upgrade in the 1st place?

Edited by fstuff1

This forum is in better shape than my present roll call.  Thanks for the "theme" pointer - that was a deal breaker for me and a lot of people are starting to complain about the light text.  It is still a bit light but have to live with it.

My roll call, however, is a hot mess.  All the posts are full of BBS code that was not re-interpreted to HTML.  Old posts are unreadable. I have a meet n mingle attendee list to repost and it will take 2 hours to edit the junk out of it.  The nav buttons do not work at the top - they only work at the bottom.  Interestingly, this error was also present after the DISboards upgrade which went from the same old boards to the same new boards systems.  

23 minutes ago, MrMike45 said:

I feel like I might need stronger contact lens prescription to see the posts...fonts seem small and very light in color 

X2..... also every signature is double spaced and the photos are missing 

• Like 1