Seems to be finally working

buggins0402

1 hour ago, DrHemlock said:

Roll calls aren't.   Just says "Under Construction.  No results."  And the "link" to the roll calls isn't a hyperlink; you have to copy and paste it onto your address bar.

I've gotten on to the  roll calls.  Try again!  My complaint is that I thought I wasn't wearing my glasses when I looked at this...so light and blurry, I'll have to bold everything.  At least I'll try.  I was very happy with the original!  But progress has to come eventually.   

Arlene

Coincidentally enough, this morning I wrote to CC to ask just how long we would have to wait for a return of the boards.  Got a no-answer automatic response, but then a few hours later I seem to have my answer!  Maybe I should have written earlier ...

1 hour ago, Rumpymuffin said:

I wonder if there's a way to sort the posts so that the most recent comes up first. 

seems if you click on the blue dot or star next to the thread you get  the latest post

4 hours ago, Mahogany said:

I'm having no luck with Roll Call, either by cruise line or specific ship. But I'm not leaving for 8 weeks - plenty of time.

I think the trick is  do not click on FIND YOUR ROLL CALL

Just click on the ship

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/321-oceania-roll-calls/

then scroll down the list  to find the sailing date 

I am still trying to figure out how to see old posts  :classic_unsure:

17 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

seems if you click on the blue dot or star next to the thread you get  the latest post 

Thanks, Lyn. The blue dot works the first time you click on it, but disappears on subsequent visits. Maybe it needs to be clicked only once. 

Just discovered  if you click on the link at top ACTIVITY  then MY ACTIVITY STREAMS then CONTENT I FOLLOW

Look in Create new stream there are more settings there 

you will find the old threads   GEEZ  this new format is  a lot of work😵

2 minutes ago, Rumpymuffin said:

Thanks, Lyn. The blue dot works the first time you click on it, but disappears on subsequent visits. Maybe it needs to be clicked only once. 

maybe  it is blue  when there is  new posts  only

it will take time to get use to this format

not sure I have that much time  in my life  to learn it  LOL

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

maybe  it is blue  when there is  new posts  only

it will take time to get use to this format

not sure I have that much time  in my life  to learn it  LOL

I have discovered that I am enough of a Luddite that whenever a website "updates", I hate the "improvements" ... since I don't consider them improvements.  This improvement is no better in my eyes!!

Come to think of it, is it no longer possible to preview your answer???????????  And my brief glance at the new list doesn't appear to let me go to "last read" message ... which is another aspect I don't consider an improvement, assuming I am correct ...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mura said:

I have discovered that I am enough of a Luddite that whenever a website "updates", I hate the "improvements" ... since I don't consider them improvements.  This improvement is no better in my eyes!!

Come to think of it, is it no longer possible to preview your answer???????????  And my brief glance at the new list doesn't appear to let me go to "last read" message ... which is another aspect I don't consider an improvement, assuming I am correct ...

This. And I'm going to miss the drop-down menus at page bottom to bounce from page to page.

Going down for a week for this was too clever by half.

• Like 1