We are back!!

Krazy Kruizers

2 hours ago, DocJohnB said:

I am not overjoyed with the new format.  It seems to me C/C made a "change to just make a change".  However, I am more than willing to give it a chance to see if it grows on me.

Things I don't like:

1.  The default font/size/color.

• The font is to small - especially for us, ummm, older folks.
  • No choice of fonts.  I prefer Comic Sans Serif

(However I will say that, as before I can easily change size and color, just not the font.)

Doc JohnB HOW did you change the size and colour of the font. I can't find that trick! Also, can anyone access their subscribed threads? I'm getting a "Page does not Exist" message.

28 minutes ago, Dismomx5 said:

In the reply box, on the top banner, to the right is a rectangle marked "size" with a downward arrow. That is where you increase the size (I am using 16). Immediately to the left of that "size" rectangle is a capital "A", underscored, with a downward arrow on the upper right. That is where you change the color.

I have no idea why the quote didn't carry over.

5 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Re:  my Signature.  What I have posted thus far on this new web site shows an accurate signature and it is reduced in font size from what it had been.

If only I hadn’t turned off signatures!  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dismomx5 said:

Doc JohnB HOW did you change the size and colour of the font. I can't find that trick! Also, can anyone access their subscribed threads? I'm getting a "Page does not Exist" message.

Sorry for not answering, I was away from the boards for awhile.  RuthC, saved me embarrassment.  One step further, when you click on the capital A at the bottom you will notice "More Colors".  Click on this and a color wheel will appear - just choose your color.

Edited by DocJohnB

9 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

I don't have a rectangle in the right corner for size -- nothing in that area.

No color choice.

KK - Across the top of the box (where the B (bold) is) are you not seeing other symbols?  I do and further to the right in the area is A.  When I click on that I get a box of 24 colors and the words Other Colors.  To the right of that is a dropdown box with a number in it.

Edited by DocJohnB

These are my only choices.  At one time I did have the A drop-box and colors but when I tried to use them my response disappeared.  I guess they’re still working on that.  :classic_dry:

FA77234B-09A9-407F-B636-290961E40D63.jpeg

Edited by *Miss G*

7 minutes ago, fatcat04 said:

And why are they limiting "likes" per day?? Since you can only react to something once, how can that be abused? 

I was liking all the posts from those sharing the new CC format problems - probably stopped at number 10. Yes, this feature does require some built-in discretion. Do you know when you got the message? 

3 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

These are my only choices.  At one time I did have the A drop-box and colors but when I tried to use them my response disappeared.  I guess they’re still working on that.  :classic_dry:

Wow! Now that is interesting.  Works for some and not for others.

Not only that, you may be right regarding your bird post.  JS  😎