When will Roll Calls be Back?

NantahalaCruiser

New forum up and running, but font is too pale to read for old eyes, so I’ve used BOLD.

Also, I have 2 Count down clocks, for the same cruise.

Cannot find subscriptions.

But I have managed to upload a photo, from our summer 2018 cruise on Silhouette. 

77EBC01B-9D8A-4E31-AFAD-A50C4ABD1B5C.jpeg

• Like 1

To answer my own question, the search function is not yet active, but the roll calls are there. You just have to click on the roll call thread for your particular ship and scroll down until you find  the thread for your particular cruise.

Now I just have to figure out how to eliminate or shorten my signature!

I booked on Silhouette just before the website went down so had not yet gone to check out the roll call.  Now it doesn’t let me open any roll calls.  No rush - I can wait, the cruise isn’t until late March.

31 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

New forum up and running, but font is too pale to read for old eyes, so I’ve used BOLD.

Cannot find subscriptions.

But I have managed to upload a photo, from our summer 2018 cruise on Silhouette. 

Also find font too light to read on my laptop is it better on a mobile device?

BTW Where's the promised LIKE  -- wait just saw the Heart button  😊

I clicked on Silhouette roll call and got Carnival Silhouette!!!!

Yes, it's way too pale and I guess I have to be honest.  I HATE it for now.  Did they not look at it and see that it is too pale?  I hope it improves.

Edited by TeaBag

In the Roll Call top section, if you click on the ship name, a list of roll calls comes up.   If you click on "Find Your Roll Call" you get an 'under construction' message.    Once I found our roll call it looked fine except for the posts which include the listing of people who have signed up; the lists are all garbage letters/symbols.    

Same experience with Silhouette.  Our cruise leaves on Saturday and was hoping to check in with a few people.  Carnival Silhouette is NOT what I was expecting to show up when I clicked.

1 hour ago, PRH said:

Same experience with Silhouette.  Our cruise leaves on Saturday and was hoping to check in with a few people.  Carnival Silhouette is NOT what I was expecting to show up when I clicked.

The Roll Calls are not listed on the Celebrity forum. You need to go back to the home page and scroll down to ROLL CALLS. The Celebrity Connections are to the far right .