New and Improved CC

It's slow to me, too.  And I know where I am reading this, it's a fast internet

Also, I don't care too much for the new format.  It's to bright and hard to read. And the subscribed messages/boards is all messy, now- instead of one place for both, and the posts are only there if there is new content.

All in all, not a fan.  Mostly because it hurts my eyes (literally- as I type this, my eyes are getting tired).

edit- one new "feature"- you don't get an auto follow or subscribe when you post to a thread.  Not sure I understand why that happened.

Edited by alfaeric
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, cidercruiser said:

How do you like it? 

It seems much slower to me.   Too many people trying to test at once?   😛

Sadly no Tapatalk support. 

Slow for me too and I have very fast internet.

The print is way to light!!  I can hardly read it because the background is so bright and the print is so light.  I will not strain my eyes.  They need to make all of the responses MUCH MUCH DARKER!!!!!  

Edited by dcourt
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Maybe too many people complained about the default opt in.

Thank you for replying, as you just found another "fault" for me- previously, I had no notifications at all about anything.

But the new system sent me an e-mail that you replied.

So all of the old settings appear to be redone.  One may want to go into their account and check what you really want.

20 minutes ago, destiny217 said:

Very, very slow.  And definitely hurts my eyes.

Yup.  It's slow.  Hard on the eyes.  You don't get the "unsubscribe" link in the email if you are done following a thread (you have to click in then unfollow on the thread), the links to the individual ships don't work, the cleaned up signatures are gone and now massive, and who knows what else.

Why, oh why, did they do this "upgrade"?  What a disaster!

Edited by BNBR
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, alfaeric said:

Thank you for replying, as you just found another "fault" for me- previously, I had no notifications at all about anything.

But the new system sent me an e-mail that you replied.

So all of the old settings appear to be redone.  One may want to go into their account and check what you really want.

Thanks. I checked my account and it appears all of my old notification settings were kept.

On the bottom right cornet, there is a "switch" that allow you to turn on/turn off notification of replies. My default seems to be turned on.

I'm guessing they're still working out the kinks.

(DH is a web developer, and trust me, this is normal. :classic_laugh: I would've been shocked if they had no issues with the transition at all. I'd just recommend reporting any issues you're seeing to the mods and they'll likely add it to the list of bugs that need to be addressed.)

• Like 1