Where are the Roll Calls

chita

I was able to access my Roll Call via Cruise Critic Boards home page, scroll down to and click on Holland America Roll Calls under the Roll Call forum, click on my ship's name and the thread was there. Every other way I have tried including a search has failed. 

The DROP DOWN that we were used to seeing as a Tab at the top of the page is still under construction.  I verified that this morning.  You can get there by going to BOARDS on the main CC page, then scroll down to ROLL CALLS, then to your CRUISELINE, then you have to scroll and scroll until you find it.  For Holland America it is 23 pages long, and I found mine.  This is the old fashioned way.  The DROP DOWN should return in a few days.

Also, if you have every received a notification for your particular Roll Call in your email, you can link from there.  That is actually how I did it.  The scrolling takes too long.  In a few days the Roll Call Drop Down should be back.  

2 hours ago, randevu said:

Click on the link above and it will bring you to the Westerdam April 14, 2019 roll call. Good luck.

2 hours ago, randevu said:

I did the same thing on another thread, and I could see the link, but when it appeared in the thread it said the same as your post - can't show the content because you do not have permission to see it!  Bummer.  But the roll calls are still there if one goes into "Forums" and scrolls down to the roll call listings.

1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

I did the same thing on another thread, and I could see the link, but when it appeared in the thread it said the same as your post - can't show the content because you do not have permission to see it!  Bummer.  But the roll calls are still there if one goes into "Forums" and scrolls down to the roll call listings.

The thing is you need to sign in first. Then, look for the roll call. 

7 hours ago, ski ww said:

Ok now I really don't like this new format. I can't find our Eurodam 9 Mar 2019 roll call.

Allan

It's right here:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2507531-march-9-2019-28-day-hawaiitahiti/?page=1

You can't use the "Find Your XXX Roll Call" link (the one with the gold star in front of it).  That's under construction.

You have to do it "manually" via the Roll Call forum main page, and clicking on "Holland America Roll Calls".  Then looking for your roll call.

Hopefully the Tab and Drop Down to get directly to our Roll Calls will be available soon.  We are losing a lot of people in our RC and it's obvious they don't know how to get back to it.  So, we can talk about it all day long here, and how to get to it by going here and there, but I think a lot of people are hoping it is fixed soon.  

On 10/16/2018 at 8:30 AM, CruiserBruce said:

They are there, same place they always were, and appear active to me. Maybe be slow to get everyone active on them again as the boards fire up.

I don't know how you are navigating to your Roll Call, but they really are not there as they were before.  Many people used "Find Your Roll Call"  tab and used the drop downs.  You can still get to your roll call, but if you were one of many people who navigated from the Find Your Roll Call, then it is confusing for people.  They said "give us a few days" and hopefully, they get that up in the next day or two.   Only some people are getting back into Roll Calls.  On mine, I am the only one there and it's obvious people are not finding it.