Suite perks?

deedle7544

What ship and what level of suite?

Suites even the "Junior" ones get VIP Check-In. However, not necessarily room ready when you board. I was told by my TA and Carnival that in January 2019 on Fantasy because there aren't many suites, my Junior should be ready when I board. 

Certain suites get gift baskets, chocolates, etc.

Suites also have a higher DSC $13.95.

Edited by JennyB1977

That's one area where Carnival really lags behind a lot of other cruise lines - suite perks. 😿  Other than more square footage, they don't offer much. 

Roz

people keep telling me having a bathtub is a perk. lol though I only take showers and I already get priority boarding.

IDK why suites were given the same perks that platinum and up already have, or platinum boards first.

I agree Carnival cheaped out on perks for suites.

4 minutes ago, WIFamily said:

Priority boarding, priority debarkation, priority tender, VIP lounge at embarkation ports that have them, 1 free bag of laundry, 1 large bottle of water.  I can't think of any others.

Hey, that's more than I expected!  We're leaving out  of Tampa, do you know if they have the VIP embarkation lounge?

On 10/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, WIFamily said:

Priority boarding, priority debarkation, priority tender, VIP lounge at embarkation ports that have them, 1 free bag of laundry, 1 large bottle of water.  I can't think of any others.

Had no idea about the VIP lounge at certain ports.  How do we find out if our port has one?  (We're sailing out of Port Canaveral).

Tampa has a separate area for D/P/suite that has water and coffee separate for them. but it is in the same big atrium with those cubicle "walls" in place with a rope across and someone there to check your s/s cards. (which when we went on the miracle end of sept out of tampa, our s/s cards were at checkin....not at our room. i don't know if evryone had their cards, but we did

• 2 months later...
Guest Redheadmama

Just talked to Carnival and she read off what Deluxe Suites get as perks.  Everything FTTP gets plus a few special perks.  We have 4 OS on an upcoming Magic cruise.