Testing this new format

I clicked on , signed in ,and  no threads were showing so I  posted on the Princess board which was up and running, then came back here and found it is now up and running . May take a while to find out how to navigate around the boards,

3 minutes ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

I clicked on , signed in ,and  no threads were showing so I  posted on the Princess board which was up and running, then came back here and found it is now up and running . May take a while to find out how to navigate around the boards,

David I did the same, so posted on the .com site then came back to the au site and my post was there as well as everything else, yay!! Ok, I just saw as I was posting a pop up came up to let me know Docker had posted while I was typing, new feature?

12 minutes ago, Pushka said:

I’m finding there isn’t enough contrast between the main boards. The posting area seems better though. I’ve never heard of any website being taken offline for so long though. Photos upload ok. 

96C0FFC0-9953-433B-9960-1C8AD5F72BCE.jpeg

Yeah the contrast is a problem, guess it’ll take time

1 minute ago, By The Bay said:

I use Firefox browser with Ad-Blocker.

I’m talking about the notification that someone has posted. I’ve turned it off three times, or thought I had but it just keeps coming back.

9 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

No

just click the paper clip and choose the photo

Thanks, worked it out, didnt have to resize.

Really easy now!

I always had signatures blocked, turned them back on, but will turn them off again.

I just deleted mine this morning, i dont like the clutter😣.....lots of emojies though

Edited by cheznandy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dobby_The_Ship_Elf said:

I tried to send a Message to someone ...

But I hadn't sent any yet, I feel so unworthy  :classic_cool:

image.png.1a25a0374630f80d62de51a06c3fcb4d.png

Haha, I enabled mine but I dont think they work, I will send you an sms instead!😛

2 minutes ago, Dobby_The_Ship_Elf said:

I tried to send a Message to someone ...

But I hadn't sent any yet, I feel so unworthy  :classic_cool:

image.png.1a25a0374630f80d62de51a06c3fcb4d.png

I think messaging remains disabled, I understand why (well I think I do) but sometimes wish we could use them.

18 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

I’m talking about the notification that someone has posted. I’ve turned it off three times, or thought I had but it just keeps coming back.

Go to your Profile, Settings.

then there is a heading Notification Settings.

it has two levels which seem to work separately. So, I disabled and saved various things in each level. One level at a time.

Seems to have stopped the pop ups and emails.

Also noticed if you point at someones user name it brings up their profile, no need to click to see info, lets you know when they were last logged on etc, dont think it did this before, I am on my laptop.

I like the look on my mobile device too, also there is an orange flag for Hot topic.

Hey, I am in the 5000+ club, when did that happen🤔 must have been when I was posting on the Majestic

Only taken 12 years😋