Well they’ve done it again

52 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Has anyone multi quoted yet, I just tried but it didnt work, any hints?

52 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Has anyone multi quoted yet, I just tried but it didnt work, any hints?

18 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Multi-quote didn't work for me either. 

And while I was here I thought I would try to load a photo. Let's see :classic_smile: OK, it worked - never been able to do that before!!

P4023459.JPG

Seems to have have worked for me.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Multi-quote didn't work for me either. 

And while I was here I thought I would try to load a photo. Let's see :classic_smile: OK, it worked - never been able to do that before!!

P4023459.JPG

Just wondering how you managed to have more than six lines on your signature? it kept telling me I had exceeded the six line maximum. I had to remove all my passed sailings.

2 minutes ago, battst said:

Just wondering how you managed to have more than six lines on your signature? it kept telling me I had exceeded the six line maximum. I had to remove all my passed sailings.

Not sure really - it has just carried over from existing forum, although, now you mention it, I see that the lines below the latest 6 are greyed-out?? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Not sure really - it has just carried over from existing forum, although, now you mention it, I see that the lines below the latest 6 are greyed-out?? 

I'm thinking because I altered my signature, it would not allow anymore under the new settings .

54 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Seems to have have worked for me.

How I did it using iPad:

quote first thing, hit the return/ enter button

quote second, hit enter/return ... etc

Without adding the return, it would not accept the next quote.

2 hours ago, Docker123 said:

How I did it using iPad:

not working for me it seems

2 hours ago, Docker123 said:

How I did it using iPad:

12 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

not working for me it seems

Ok just worked it out, you click the quote box on each post you want, a box comes up on the right  (white space)that says quote 2 posts. I clicked on the that and they appeared in the post.......hope that is clear haha!!

It seems you can't embed YouTube videos in posts anymore either - just post a link to it

But the most infuriating thing is having to continually log in to CC once I close the browser then go back into the forums - this is happening to me on Win 10 / Edge browser and iOS 12 and Safari on iPad and iPhone

Is anyone else having this issue with needing to log in all the time?

3 minutes ago, sailco said:

Anyone know how to hit the like button without one of those emojis? And how do you know if there are new posts in threads you're inteersted in without scrolling through that whole forum list?

The like button is the heart the other two are Thanks and Haha.

When you quote a post there is a box to check if you want to be notified of replies down the bottom.

I guess you would have to have notifications on in your settings as well, is that what you need?

7 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Ok just worked it out, you click the quote box on each post you want, a box comes up on the right  (white space)that says quote 2 posts. I clicked on the that and they appeared in the post.......hope that is clear haha!!

worked on the other thread, now I need to work out the subscriptions and where they are, so I don't have to keep looking up a roll call.

9 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Wonder how you report a post can’t see the old exclamation mark.

Mr Gut

"Report Post" is still there in the top righthand corner (next to the "Share" button) - maybe your old eyes are struggling to see it 

I just tried and dobbed you in (just kidding!)

Edit: Wow - I got me a "Like" - I'm special 🙂

Edited by Stickman1990
In Awe at getting a "Like"
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

seems once a day I have to report someone sellin passports etc. or posts in Chinese.

Didn't know you knew how to read Chinese, you are a real a man of mystery.

1 minute ago, cheznandy said:

The like button is the heart the other two are Thanks and Haha.

When you quote a post there is a box to check if you want to be notified of replies down the bottom.

I guess you would have to have notifications on in your settings as well, is that what you need?

Thanks. I think so much is tied up with quoting stuff. Like all of you I'm struggling with quoting a bit of a post or multi posts. Thanks to everyone experimenting.

3 minutes ago, sailco said:

Thanks. I think so much is tied up with quoting stuff. Like all of you I'm struggling with quoting a bit of a post or multi posts. Thanks to everyone experimenting.

Just keep trying things out here or on the thread I started, I keep forgetting which one I am on🤔 we are all practising and finding new stuff, I like this new CC

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

seems once a day I have to report someone sellin passports etc. or posts in Chinese.

Stay away from my business enterprises or i’ll Get my lawyer onto you.

Just now, cruisine21 said:

I cant login through the Tapatalk app now

The Tapatalk client along with the related Cruise Critic mobile application (which was based on Tapatalk) is no longer supported

Apparently the new browser interface is "mobile friendly" and much better for us - so they say...

I can't see it myself - missing the notifications that used to come on the real mobile clients 

7 minutes ago, Stickman1990 said:

The Tapatalk client along with the related Cruise Critic mobile application (which was based on Tapatalk) is no longer supported

Apparently the new browser interface is "mobile friendly" and much better for us - so they say...

I can't see it myself - missing the notifications that used to come on the real mobile clients 

Thanks

38 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Just keep trying things out here or on the thread I started, I keep forgetting which one I am on🤔 we are all practising and finding new stuff, I like this new CC

Woops! Not this one. Want to add an emogi but I really don't like the new ones.

1 hour ago, Stickman1990 said:

It seems you can't embed YouTube videos in posts anymore either - just post a link to it

But the most infuriating thing is having to continually log in to CC once I close the browser then go back into the forums - this is happening to me on Win 10 / Edge browser and iOS 12 and Safari on iPad and iPhone

Is anyone else having this issue with needing to log in all the time?

Have you ticked the Remember Me button when you sign in?

this is a common problem with vBulletin sites that are not quite set up properly.