Ventura last minute questions

Lizzy532

Hello 

I'm off on Ventura on Saturday and I have a few newbie questions.

Is the welcome pack of shampoo, shower gel enough for a week or should I take my own?   

Do p and o supply body lotion?

Will I need a plug adaptor?

As a regular at the gym I was wondering what the procedure is...do we need to book in and are there lockers for valuables ?  Is there a water fountain with plastic cups or do we need our own water bottles?

Thank you for all your advice so far,  I am so looking forward to trying out a cruise.

7 hours ago, Lizzy532 said:

Hello 

I'm off on Ventura on Saturday and I have a few newbie questions.

Is the welcome pack of shampoo, shower gel enough for a week or should I take my own?   

Do p and o supply body lotion?

Will I need a plug adaptor?

As a regular at the gym I was wondering what the procedure is...do we need to book in and are there lockers for valuables ?  Is there a water fountain with plastic cups or do we need our own water bottles?

Thank you for all your advice so far,  I am so looking forward to trying out a cruise.

Hello,

The welcome bottles are only small, so it will depend on how often you wash your hair & the length as to how much shampoo you use,  personally I always take my own. Yes they do supply body lotion, but again it’s a small bottle. That said I sail from Southampton so luggage isn’t an issue for me.

There are lockers within the spa area & on Azura last week they were asking for a deposit for they key, which was returned when you’d finished.  Again personally I get changed in my cabin & walk to the gym in my gym attire.

There are water fountains & they also supply towels.  The machines do have slots for water bottles but depending on what yours is like it may not fit. If you just want to use the gym as opposed to attending classes then there is no need to book.  You just turn up & start your routine.  You will find a list of classes on the front desk if you wanted to sign up to any.

The equipment have TV’s on them so you can watch things as you’re exercising.

All P&O ships have UK style plugs, but we always take an extension lead with us so we can charge more than one thing at a time.

Please note however, that you should never leave anything on charge when you are not in your cabin & this will be covered when you attend your safety briefing.

Hope this has helped to answer your questions.

Habe a wonderful cruise.

Joan

The bottles of shampoo, body lotion and conditioner are 100ml each, if I need more I just leave a note for the cabin steward.  Although usually he replaces them without having to ask. The shower gel is in the shower cubicle attached to the wall (large bottle)  you get a soap and shower cap as well all White Company.