Wine with room service?

vegasdriven

It is just Cruise Critic working on the system.  The same thing happened when they did an upgrade before.  Eventually they will be done and we will stay logged in.

Just a comment about wine in restaurants - included wine is by the glass only.  You cannot order a bottle for the table.   However, if you are the only table drinking a certain wine, we have had the bottle left at the table.  It is up to the server.  Generally they just come by your table and refill the glasses.

Usually they keep the bottles close to the tables for re-pours and as was mentioned. The Sommelier upon request may leave the bottle at your table if it’s just for two.  Just ask if you are going to stick with the wine you tasted.  You will not be deprived.😁

13 minutes ago, jollyjoyce said:

I have tried to find where I can do this after reading your comment and no can do. Help !!!!

You cannot see the in-room list unless you have a suite with a butler.  Here is the list from my upcoming Mariner cruise:

212693E2-6514-462B-9DB8-F87B98C1255A.thumb.png.b8a52af3f360329041e0d16d57d5d2bc.pngCA7D9242-8842-4453-8452-1033A88F3B58.thumb.png.17bfe8b431fa52cfe6f04faddc55c44f.png

Dave beat me to it!  In case you haven't set up your Account, here is where to go:

rssc.com

My Account (upper part of part towards the right)

Fill in Information to start the account

On page that shows up when you finish setting up your account, towards the bottom there is a section "Add an Already Booked Cruise to Your Profile". Enter the information

Once your cruise is added, you will see "Manage this Booking".  There is where you'll find what Dave posted as well as information about the dates when you can book dining and excursion reservations.

Dave - did you do a screen shot?  How did you get that page to show up in your post?  Thanks,

Jackie

7 minutes ago, DaveFr said:

You cannot see the in-room list unless you have a suite with a butler.  Here is the list from my upcoming Mariner cruise:

212693E2-6514-462B-9DB8-F87B98C1255A.thumb.png.b8a52af3f360329041e0d16d57d5d2bc.pngCA7D9242-8842-4453-8452-1033A88F3B58.thumb.png.17bfe8b431fa52cfe6f04faddc55c44f.png

Many thanks for that info Dave Fr  next Q....As we are only in a Superior Cabin F2 with no butler, is this option still open to us when we get onboard via our room steward ??? or is it only for suites with butlers ?

Joyce

5 minutes ago, jollyjoyce said:

Many thanks for that info Dave Fr  next Q....As we are only in a Superior Cabin F2 with no butler, is this option still open to us when we get onboard via our room steward ??? or is it only for suites with butlers ?

Joyce

Joyce,

Your suite steward should be able to get you anything on the list.  That has been our experience when we were in an F2 suite.

Edited by DaveFr

Jackie,

I took two screenshots of the list on my Ipad and uploaded them using the link on the reply screen. They came up in reverse order so maybe I should’ve selected the second page first to get things in the proper order. I’ll have to experiment some more.

Edited by DaveFr

Read a lot of responses to your question and the short answer is, you can have just about anything delivered to your stateroom. We just returned from a 28 day cruise and found the cabin stewards very accommodating - you do not have to have butler service. We asked that the welcome champagne be replaced with a bottle of Riesling and it was done - and a new bottle when that one got low.  Also asked for a specific type of beer to replace the stocked brands - they kept me well supplied.