Roll call

5 hours ago, sailco said:

Our rolls call is back up. I found it under Account, Manage followed content. It's hard to read though because the quoted messages are running in with replies.

Found some but as you say, the formatting (quotes) is gone and you also need go to the very end of a thread first and then work back. (no bullets to first unread post)

49 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Found one but the other one tells me it’s under construction 

cheers Carole

I've  tried finding Mine, but it says under constrution.

I'm  finding it very hard & frustrating trying to figure this new site out🤤

4 minutes ago, joejoe 59 said:

I've  tried finding Mine, but it says under constrution.

I'm  finding it very hard & frustrating trying to figure this new site out🤤

Wendy, if it is Rollcalls you are looking for, first make sure you are logged in.....next to that button at top right  is Boards, click on that, then scroll down to Rollcall, then Carnival, then Splendour.......if that is the one you are looking for.

I dont think you can get to Rollcalls through search at the moment

4 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Had no trouble finding Noordam 7/12/18 roll call.

No trouble finding ours, Noordam 21 April 2019.  Couple of days ago it was not available, being constructed.  'Keep Calm and Carry on Cruising.'  And think of your next cruise ship breakfast, lol.

20121432_1498366156869106_6543050952178438338_o.jpg

Edited by NSWP
pic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

No trouble finding ours, Noordam 21 April 2019.  Couple of days ago it was not available, being constructed.  'Keep Calm and Carry on Cruising.'  And think of your next cruise ship breakfast, lol.

20121432_1498366156869106_6543050952178438338_o.jpg

That looks great , almost a half English breakfast.

4 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Did you have to post that picture. I've just spent two weeks touring Israel and Jordan and have two weeks to go in Turkey and you post a picture of BACON! I could murder a ham sandwich right now😒

Sorry m'lady, just think of it as chicken or turkey bacon,  like they serve in some Asian Hotels, not real bacon....yum.    Enjoy the rest of your adventure without the bacon.  By the way, the snags are beef not pork.

Edited by NSWP

Just now, NSWP said:

Sorry m'lady, just think of it as chicken or turkey bacon,  like they serve in some Asian Hotels, not real bacon....yum.    

That's 'sir' thank you. One hotel had beef bacon, tried it but it didn't make the grade.

1 minute ago, NSWP said:

Apologies Sir Lyn.:classic_ohmy:

No worries, you weren't to know. The Lynd part is for Lyndon and the (d)arra part for for Darra, my partner of 50 years who passed away last July after returning from our bucket list cruise of Rhine/Danube.

5 hours ago, cheznandy said:

Wendy, if it is Rollcalls you are looking for, first make sure you are logged in.....next to that button at top right  is Boards, click on that, then scroll down to Rollcall, then Carnival, then Splendour.......if that is the one you are looking for.

I dont think you can get to Rollcalls through search at the moment

Thank's for that. I'm  not good with technical change😂

Will be good when Tapatalk  is working again. 

18 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Did you have to post that picture. I've just spent two weeks touring Israel and Jordan and have two weeks to go in Turkey and you post a picture of BACON! I could murder a ham sandwich right now😒

LOl, got sick of the stuff they call bacon in the US on a Royal cruise after getting the good stuff throughout Europe and the UK and on the P&O Azura and was glad to have the real bacon again now I am home.

19 hours ago, lyndarra said:

No worries, you weren't to know. The Lynd part is for Lyndon and the (d)arra part for for Darra, my partner of 50 years who passed away last July after returning from our bucket list cruise of Rhine/Danube.

My sincere apologies again and belated sympathy re Darra.

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

LOl, got sick of the stuff they call bacon in the US on a Royal cruise after getting the good stuff throughout Europe and the UK and on the P&O Azura and was glad to have the real bacon again now I am home.

I am sick of the bacon we get in Australia period. It’s all half cooked.

Nothing like English bacon you can crisp up without in going stiff as a board.

cheers Carole