Restore signatures?

I turned off signatures after the forum reopened as they were so long, I understand this is now fixed.

I turned them off by clicking the logo at the bottom of a post (the logo/link to turn off signatures was at the bottom of every post).

Can I turn them back on? there is no logo at the bottom of any post to turn them back on (there was to turn them off), I can't slide the switch in the signature section because my signature does not currently meet the standard which means I will have to clear my signature in order to save the change..... catch 22

Can there not be a link at the bottom of each post to turn off and ALSO turn on signatures (with option to either turn all signatures off or just the one users signatures)

4 minutes ago, bemis12 said:

Is creating a signature that meets the guidelines a problem?  The countdown signatures don't function anyway.

I know that's my only other option but I like the countdowns, working or not they keep a record and once gone, gone forever.

I hope they will get them working again, I didn't even know they did not function, I can't see them anymore LOL.

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2018 at 7:23 AM, ziggyuk said:

I turned off signatures after the forum reopened as they were so long, I understand this is now fixed.

I turned them off by clicking the logo at the bottom of a post (the logo/link to turn off signatures was at the bottom of every post).

Can I turn them back on? there is no logo at the bottom of any post to turn them back on (there was to turn them off), I can't slide the switch in the signature section because my signature does not currently meet the standard which means I will have to clear my signature in order to save the change..... catch 22

Can there not be a link at the bottom of each post to turn off and ALSO turn on signatures (with option to either turn all signatures off or just the one users signatures)

HELLO  --

I too deleted a signature - after upteeneposts -- did yo ever figure out how to restore a persons signature ?   I cant find an answer to the problem --   

thanks 

8 minutes ago, azippy said:

HELLO  --

I too deleted a signature - after upteeneposts -- did yo ever figure out how to restore a persons signature ?   I cant find an answer to the problem --   

thanks 

Click on the down arrow next to your username in the upper right.  Click on "Ignored Users".  You should see a list of all those who've you blocked (ignored) their signatures.  Unclick each one you want to restore.

5 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Click on the down arrow next to your username in the upper right.  Click on "Ignored Users".  You should see a list of all those who've you blocked (ignored) their signatures.  Unclick each one you want to restore.

thank you so very much -- 

it worked -- 

do you  know how we can print just on post -- other than cut and paste -- so far this new and improved CC has taken away my favorite items -- sigh 

azippy -- 

Just now, azippy said:

thank you so very much -- 

it worked -- 

do you  know how we can print just on post -- other than cut and paste -- so far this new and improved CC has taken away my favorite items -- sigh 

azippy -- 

The ability to print posts disappeared when we moved to this new format.

The only way to do it now, is to copy a post, paste it into a work document and print that.

7 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

The ability to print posts disappeared when we moved to this new format.

The only way to do it now, is to copy a post, paste it into a work document and print that.

Also, depending on the length of the post, you can take a screen shot and print that.