Anyone booked for Bellissima?

cparker01

I had a sailing up on my phone for September out of Barcelona. When I looked for it on my computer there was no sailings at all. The first sailing was coming up for a grand voyage in November. Not sure what to do now as I wanted to go on Bellissima.

Yeah I'm thinking of a Mediterranean sailing in early May, and was getting very close to booking it as my very first cruise. But sometime last night all Bellissima sailings disappeared.

Not sure if it's a website bug, some tweaks they're making to schedule or pricing, or if something more interesting like the ship build being delayed so they have paused sales?

1 hour ago, electro said:

There are 12 of us booked on the Bellissima for April 7th out of Genoa.

I hope it is just a website glitch!

Lois

Sounds like a fun time with such a large group. Are you staying in Genoa before or after? We will stay two nights after the cruise. I have still not figured what hotel we should book. 

I just checked their website and all Bellissima sailings have vanished. We are booked on her 12th May out of Genoa, but I haven't been able to bring up my booking on their website for a couple of months. I finally got an email and phone call from them a couple of weeks ago saying the website should be working again by the end of October. I won't hold my breath.....:classic_wink:

21 hours ago, cparker01 said:

Sounds like a fun time with such a large group. Are you staying in Genoa before or after? We will stay two nights after the cruise. I have still not figured what hotel we should book. 

We will be staying in Genoa for 1 night before the cruise. After the cruise, 8 of us we will be staying 3 night in Florence and 4 nights in Rome.

I booked for a May sailing from Barcelona given that the website wasn't working. 

I kind of regret it. I took what seemed like a great cabin mid-ship on level 14, then realised it was right near the lifts and directly under all the tables and chairs scraping on the floor in the buffet on level 15. It also may have a slightly obstructed view from the balcony with some struts to support an overhang. 

Oh well, the advantages of the high floor might outweigh the disadvantages, and not much I can do about it now! Looking forward to it, this board has been a great resource for a newbie like me, appreciate everyone's posts. 

1 hour ago, adelaidefc said:

I booked for a May sailing from Barcelona given that the website wasn't working. 

I kind of regret it. I took what seemed like a great cabin mid-ship on level 14, then realised it was right near the lifts and directly under all the tables and chairs scraping on the floor in the buffet on level 15. It also may have a slightly obstructed view from the balcony with some struts to support an overhang. 

Oh well, the advantages of the high floor might outweigh the disadvantages, and not much I can do about it now! Looking forward to it, this board has been a great resource for a newbie like me, appreciate everyone's posts. 

Hope for the best! We stayed on deck 15 on seaside right under the pool deck and never heard a thing. I do understand so many elements to think about, hopefully the weather will be good and we'll all be out and about wondering the ship. 

I keep thinking I'd like to change cabins too. Does anyone know if msc cancels the booking and start over with currant pricing? Or can you keep the 

original pricing but switch staterooms within the same category? We got such a great deal 1-1/2 yrs ago, I wouldn't want to mess that up over switching cabins.

I booked on Thursday for me and 2 kids/teens Feb 15 2020 from Dubai. Never done anything like it - I mean booked a cruise on a ship that hasn’t sailed yet but I wanted to lock in the great price. Cos it’s winter break here this time in February. Been binge watching youtube vids of the Middle East cruises now...

My family is booked for June 2019 out of Genoa, trying to decide what time I can schedule my flight home that day. We cruise often and can walk off early but since the ship has not started sailing yet, its hard to get info on disembarkation process time.

• 3 months later...
On 10/21/2018 at 11:33 PM, Stockjock said:

I think we're booked on the same cruise (May 24 out of Barcelona).

Awesome! We'll see you two days later, getting on in Genoa. Where are you staying on the ship? We'll be in the yatch club deck 16! Can't wait, booked so long ago and finally is in the near future.

1 hour ago, Fostelo said:

I will be joining on 31/5/19 from Barcelona and getting excited

06A6602F-289D-49FC-90C7-D4E50163E472.jpeg

53414C04-B4D6-46D2-AC5F-1161B8197DE5.jpeg

7F7F2422-8A2D-48E4-A412-75BF3C1519CC.jpeg

Thanks for posting! How beautiful, guess they picked the perfect name for her! We'll be on for a couple of days along with you before we disembark. And yes we are getting excited too!

We are confirmed to sail on 6/14 out of Barcelona.  Mid-ship Fantastica balcony on deck 10.  Two of my sons and me.  First time we have ever been on a cruise.  Heck, other than Canada, first time we've ever been out of the USA.