Tapatalk Forum

3 hours ago, Got2Cruise said:

Sigh. I’m not certain why you are taking it upon yourself to do damage control for the Cruise Critic Corporation. You’ve been trying to convince us on more than one thread that the app is not needed and anyway it’s incompatable with the new software. If some of us want to continue to voice our opinion concerning the dissatisfaction over the lack of an app it really is not your place as a fellow poster to inform us that we lack reading ability and our opinion is wrong. 

but you do get a free t shirt 😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, seaknots said:

but you do get a free t shirt 😉

From what I've seen, the few who got shirts have gone out of their way to try and help folks with questions.  Very good advice at that. 

But I guess its easier to complain, and second guess the staff. 

• 1 month later...

I used to post a lot of pictures to CC using the Tapatalk app because it was easy to do securely, and user friendly, and people enjoy pictures.  It was much simpler, tidier, and more intuitive than using photobucket or other hosting sites, which take way more of my limited leisure time. 

I have now discovered this is impossible to do anymore, very disappointing, cannot do it even for a fee.

14 minutes ago, Catlover54 said:

I used to post a lot of pictures to CC using the Tapatalk app because it was easy to do securely, and user friendly, and people enjoy pictures.  It was much simpler, tidier, and more intuitive than using photobucket or other hosting sites, which take way more of my limited leisure time. 

I have now discovered this is impossible to do anymore, very disappointing, cannot do it even for a fee.

Please see the most recent posts in the other threads in this forum dealing with Tapatalk --- Tapatalk is now back for CC for Android devices, and they reportedly are working out the kinks for iOS devices. 

For example:

You can post photos directly via the mobile website, there is no need to use a hosting site.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
I've seen recent posts from this month showing "posted via Tapatalk". I double checked the posting date to make sure I wasn't crazy and it was this week/month. Does this mean some people are able to successfully sign into Tapatalk again? I am able to view forums and even reset my CC password from Tapatalk. However, it still won't let me log in. Any idea of how people are posting from the app? Or is their signature just incorrect?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
For Apple, I've no idea how to make it work.

For Android, if signed in, sign out.

Select Cruise Critic and you'll get this page.
0c25162a62fa116c6b89a25d267cf53b.jpg

Select Login, and you'll get this.
d76b3da7104b2fb301df0af776561999.jpg

If you select Yes and do not get this, go back and select No.
536c1f6a459996fc0d0f9749c274c4a2.jpg

Use your CC login credentials. If it doesn't automatically go back, select Done at the top. You should now be good to go.

Working for me on my iPhone, but still have to log in each time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That problem was, thankfully, resolved on Android a few updates ago.

I contacted Tapatalk support via email about ongoing issues with CC, specifically not able to load more than 20 threads in a forum. The email I got back was that they are working with the forum owner to resolve issues with the Tapatalk plug-in.

Guess we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2019 at 11:57 AM, *Luv2Cruz* said:

Anyone else having problems with access today via tapatalk android?

Yes, it was working lately, mostly but not within the past few days when I tried - running stock Android Pie 9.0 (Motorola and Xiaomi) 

I'm going to tried to clear cache & storage, reset the App and sign-in again to see whether ... also, see if I can get it going on the backup iPhone SE.   Chrome browser-based, however, just as buggy now.

CC experienced those HTTP 500 errors for last 2 days, not helping to pinpoint who to blame.  Going to blame the Russian messing with the uplinks - cause FB & IG users are reporting issues and I am running into random HTTP 504 bad gateway errors to oversea news site.  

Update - "no can't do" reset my Tapatalk sign-on and CC sign-on ID & p/w  ... "Connecting to server" message & get the "You are not logged inor you do not have  permission to do this action" - tried several times, failed each time.  On Chrome desktop browser, had to do 2 or 3 tries due to the HTTP 500 error.

Grrrrr - good thing I'm not on a cruise with satellite connection. 

Edited by mking8288

On 8/5/2019 at 6:21 PM, *Luv2Cruz* said:

Works on android tablet 7.1.1; does not work on android phone 8.0.0emoji848.pngemoji21.png

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Not working on either device today?😥

Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

That problem was, thankfully, resolved on Android a few updates ago.

I contacted Tapatalk support via email about ongoing issues with CC, specifically not able to load more than 20 threads in a forum. The email I got back was that they are working with the forum owner to resolve issues with the Tapatalk plug-in.

Guess we'll see.

I have this same issue of limited threads listed on Tapatalk. Anyone know when this will be resolved?

Just now, rockon391 said:

I have this same issue of limited threads listed on Tapatalk. Anyone know when this will be resolved?

It doesn’t seem to be very high priority with CC. Aside from all the other fires they have been dealing with lately, I would assume that they might be spending more time on their own app than trying to get a third party app to work. Just my opinion. 

On 8/12/2019 at 1:14 PM, CC Help Jenn said:

We are still working on updating the plug in.  It is taking more work than we anticipated on both our and tapatalk's side as well

I will update when I have more info

Thanks Jen for keeping us updated I know we will be so happy when this is completed. 

• 2 weeks later...
Got a new version of tapatalk this morning, and so far it seems to be working on both my devices![emoji41][emoji1696]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I saw your post and was so excited so I had to try it and so far it is working. A bit glitchy but working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, BCCRUSINGCOUPLE said:
I saw your post and was so excited so I had to try it and so far it is working. A bit glitchy but working.  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk      

1. Logged out of cc and tapatalk

2. Cleared cache on tapatalk

3. Logged into CC, then tapatalk

Hope this helps[emoji57]

*not sure about iphone; both my devices are android[emoji6]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Edited by *Luv2Cruz*