Tapatalk Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Are you on the  latest update of the app and of your phone?

I am on the latest update on my iPhone and iPad which are on the latest versions of iOS. All I get on both after logging in is a repeated log on screen. Been that way for months. 

I was having the same issue recently but their latest update was pushed out to fix that. Even after the update I was having the problem. What I did was clear my cache in my Tapatalk settings (I also deleted and reinstalled the app but I don’t think you need to)

I included photos so you can see where the cache is to delete. a8411eb7d2db7437a278b7ea090bc203.jpg

choose settings

4babdda216ea73cb395437646c578993.jpg

Also. The log in is not perfect but should work. It looked like a hiccup on my iPhone but I was logged in. On my iPad it looked like I wasn’t logged in at all (the log in screen came back up like you’re describing) but I closed the log in screen and was logged in to post and read.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also. The log in is not perfect but should work. It looked like a hiccup on my iPhone but I was logged in. On my iPad it looked like I wasn’t logged in at all (the log in screen came back up like you’re describing) but I closed the log in screen and was logged in to post and read.

Clearing the cache did not work so I deleted the app. I was then able to log in following the above hiccup log in as you described.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Charles4515 said:

Clearing the cache did not work so I deleted the app. I was then able to log in following the above hiccup log in as you described.

Thanks - so maybe it was the deleting and not the clearing that worked for me too.  Appreciate the feedback

Thanks - so maybe it was the deleting and not the clearing that worked for me too.  Appreciate the feedback

Same procedure on my iPad, deleting and reinstalling the app worked. So it was deleting the app that made it work. Also all the threads load, no longer a limit. I am a happy camper[emoji3].

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Same with the Android version.[emoji54] Could be worse; or no TT app at all.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I'm using Pro, which is up to v8.7.0. Works fine, but every few days, it stops loading, soI have to logout and back in. CC is the only site a have to do this to. Otherwise working very well.
  • Like 1

I'm using Pro, which is up to v8.7.0. Works fine, but every few days, it stops loading, soI have to logout and back in. CC is the only site a have to do this to. Otherwise working very well.

Pro on iPhone? Does it work now?
Any advantages over regular?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

CC App stopped working for me on my iPad Air last night. 

I try to log on, but keeps saying my password is incorrect, when I know it’s not. I tried to copy and paste the error message, but it wouldn’t let me. 

Cant even just read the content without logging on. I deleted all my cookies and restarted my iPad, but still can’t log on to the CC App. 

Help!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, meatball_nyc said:

CC App stopped working for me on my iPad Air last night. 

I try to log on, but keeps saying my password is incorrect, when I know it’s not. I tried to copy and paste the error message, but it wouldn’t let me. 

Cant even just read the content without logging on. I deleted all my cookies and restarted my iPad, but still can’t log on to the CC App. 

Help!

Same issue for me on iPhone. Can’t log into the App and no content showing.