Alaska 2020

cruzrbachoua

Hi there...I have seen on other threads that other lines are starting to release their Alaska 2020 itineraries...anyone have an idea when Princess will...hopefully Coral or one of the other lovely folks will have that fabulous spreadsheet to post as well.  We are looking for a certain class ship to be in Alaska as we are hoping for an aft suite..which I know go quickly!

4 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Hi there...I have seen on other threads that other lines are starting to release their Alaska 2020 itineraries...anyone have an idea when Princess will...hopefully Coral or one of the other lovely folks will have that fabulous spreadsheet to post as well.  We are looking for a certain class ship to be in Alaska as we are hoping for an aft suite..which I know go quickly!

We booked our 2019 Alaskan cruise/tour the first day they became available for booking.  That was in mid December of 2017,

I would expect the Alaskan schedule for 2020 to open for booking in December of this year.

Fabulous thank you.  I have been searching through my cruise info and couldn't find when the last Alaska spreadsheet came out, and search is still being wonky on here. 

Now lets hope someone is able to get ahold of those fabulous files again so I can be prepared to hop on the phone and snag the cabin we want.

Hey Coral I was hoping you would see this thread...I know in the past you have been given the advanced sheet...if you are blessed with it this time please share...we all just love your advance sheets. Do you happen to know when it might come?  I believe last year it was possibly end of November early December?:classic_biggrin:

The files were dated at the end of October last year. Not sure when they were actually released as I can't get search to work on this site yet. 

I am traveling mid-end of November this year so not sure if I would be the best source. Hopefully Astroflyer is reading this thread. He has been able to beat me to some things recently.

Yeah I cant get search to work either...I was trying to look through the files I had saved.  One I found shows early December but that could just be when I last went into it and saved it again on my cruise docs drive.

yes lets hope Astroflyer is reading.....

I see you are doing the Crystal Mozart...do you do reviews or live froms?  I would love to hear what you think of that cruise...we were looking at it as well.

5 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

I see you are doing the Crystal Mozart...do you do reviews or live froms?  I would love to hear what you think of that cruise...we were looking at it as well.

I will try to do a review after the cruise (maybe at Christmas when I have time off). I have some long tours (8-12 hours) on that trip. There appears to be free internet and also internet on the buses but I doubt I will do a live post. It was a last minute booking. Hoping weather cooperates.

10 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Great thanks I will keep and eye out for it. Curious as to how different it would be from an ocean cruise...I know less entertainment on board but then read you are in port longer...

We have several "overnights in port" which I am hoping to visit Christmas markets at night. I did a river cruise probably 10 years ago but it wasn't a good comparison to use. I wasn't thrilled with that experience.

The positive is that almost all of the excursions are included.

Edited by Coral

12 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Yeah I reading that most are included....but we ate not big wine drinkers and occasionally other foo foo drinks..so wonder if that part of the inclusive will be a waste on us...

I don't drink at all so that part will be a waste on me.

• 1 year later...
On 10/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, neverbeenhere said:

Good thing I’m a big wine drinker, I wouldn’t want to be eaten. 

Alaska maybe melted by 2020. 

In the year 2525, if ...

But Zager & Evans do have a record - they are they only artists to have a song that went to # 1 on both the US Billboard chart and the UK top 100 and never had another song to reach either chart.