Missing Roll Call

Quantum Wino

3 hours ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

I sent CC an email yesterday about the Dec. 22 Pacific Princess missing Roll Call

It's not missing.  It's right here:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2423544-2018-december22-pacific-princess-christmas-amp-caribbean-connoisseur/?page=1

If you are using the "Find Your Roll Call" link, that won't pick up that roll call due to the incorrect formatting of the date in the title.  You'd have to do an actual search through the roll call forum to find it:

To locate Roll Calls:

1. Click on "Forums" tab in upper left.

2. Scroll down to the Roll Calls forum section and locate the "(cruiseline) Roll Calls" link.  Click on that.

3.  Scroll down to the ship specific "(ship name) Roll Calls", click oh that.

4.  Look through the listed threads to find your specific cruise date.  NOTE:  be sure to check beyond the first page there, if you don't find it on the first page.

8 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

It's not missing.  It's right here:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2423544-2018-december22-pacific-princess-christmas-amp-caribbean-connoisseur/?page=1

If you are using the "Find Your Roll Call" link, that won't pick up that roll call due to the incorrect formatting of the date in the title.  You'd have to do an actual search through the roll call forum to find it:

To locate Roll Calls:

1. Click on "Forums" tab in upper left.

2. Scroll down to the Roll Calls forum section and locate the "(cruiseline) Roll Calls" link.  Click on that.

3.  Scroll down to the ship specific "(ship name) Roll Calls", click oh that.

4.  Look through the listed threads to find your specific cruise date.  NOTE:  be sure to check beyond the first page there, if you don't find it on the first page.

I did that right after I posted this and even specified Dec. 2018; however, I still don't see it.

2 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

I did that right after I posted this and even specified Dec. 2018; however, I still don't see it.

Are you using the "Find Your Roll Call" link (the one with the gold star in front)?

If so, that won't find the roll call, since the date formatting in the title of the actual thread is incorrect.

You have to click on the "Pacific Princess Roll Calls" link in step 3, NOT the "Find Your Roll Call" link.

Edited by Shmoo here