CARIBBEAN PRINCESS CABIN LOCATION???

Chuck

Hello I need your help.  We are wanting a Mini Suite Mid Ship Starboard side on the CARIBBEAN PRINCESS.  We are looking at a Mini Suite on the DOLPHIN DECK MID SHIP.  I was told that this would be "Eye Level".   Is that a desirable location or should we go up HIGHER????    I really need some ADVICE from a Seasoned Traveler.  THANK YOU.   Chuck

8 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Hello I need your help.  We are wanting a Mini Suite Mid Ship Starboard side on the CARIBBEAN PRINCESS.  We are looking at a Mini Suite on the DOLPHIN DECK MID SHIP.  I was told that this would be "Eye Level".   Is that a desirable location or should we go up HIGHER????    I really need some ADVICE from a Seasoned Traveler.  THANK YOU.   Chuck

Almost all the minis on the Caribbean Princess are on deck 9, Dolphin. They all have 9'x6' uncovered balconies. The mid ship cabins, Cat. M1, are Club Class. There are no minis on higher up decks. There are 12 mini suites all the way aft on deck 8 with covered balconies. Unclear what you mean by eye level, they are 7 decks up from the water line.

Edited by skynight

1 hour ago, skynight said:

Almost all the minis on the Caribbean Princess are on deck 9, Dolphin. They all have 9'x6' uncovered balconies. The mid ship cabins, Cat. M1, are Club Class. There are no minis on higher up decks. There are 12 mini suites all the way aft on deck 8 with covered balconies. Unclear what you mean by eye level, they are 7 decks up from the water line.

Hello Skynight;  First of all a "BIG THANK YOU"  goes out to you.  The gal at Princess said the Dolphin Deck was eye level to the landscape or scenery if you will.  When she said that I kinda scratched my head if you know what I mean.  It sounds to me that the DOLPHIN DECK will be just fine.  Thank You again.

32 minutes ago, OCruisers said:

Chuck, on Caribbean Princess the M1 Club Class MiniSuites are great.  The mid-ship Dolphin Deck location works out well for us.   Also, being able to eat in Club Class Dining is a plus. :classic_cool: 

Thank You OCruisers, I called them about the Club Class Dining and it was an extra $1,000 so I decided not to do it.  But I do appreciate all input from anyone.  THANK YOU AGAIN. 

Chuck, the cost is basically for the cabin location.  We've always had to pay more for that mini-suite location before Club Class Dining started.

Feel sure you'll be happy and enjoy whatever you decide for your mini-suite and enjoy your cruise on Caribbean Princess.  :classic_smile:

Be warned, though, when tenders are used.  The cranes to lower them are right beside you and you not only hear, but feel it at 5:00am or whatever time they begin.  It was annoying for a few minutes, but it didn't ruin the cabin for me.