Azamazing Evening Pursuit 20 November

uktog

Hi Bonnie

The question has been asked somewhere before cannot recall where - do we have an answer yet on where the Azamazing Evening for the 20 November Pursuit cruise will be held.  I know there are limited options on that sailing but I would like to finalise my evening plans in Cartagena and Panama so just need to know is the evening in either of these ports.  Thanks 

The AzAmazing Evening is scheduled for Cartagena, Colombia on 11/23.

AzAmazing Evening - TOTO LA MOMPOSINA at Teatro Adolfo Mejia

I'll post this on your Roll Call as well.
It is supposed to be available online, with tour code is CA63.

Would you let me know if you still can't find it?

That one Bonnie has already posted on the 1 Dec  Roll call a few days ago and it is available on the Voyage Planner as we’ve confirmed our two tickets. It’s an evening at the theatre in Montevideo 

4 hours ago, uktog said:

That one Bonnie has already posted on the 1 Dec  Roll call a few days ago and it is available on the Voyage Planner as we’ve confirmed our two tickets. It’s an evening at the theatre in Montevideo 

And it’s the same venue for the following two cruises on Pursuit.  The holiday sailing and Antarctica which both happen to be going to Montevideo.  The itinerary on the Antarctica cruise was altered so that there was an overnight there and long enough to accommodate an Azamazing.  They are definitely struggling for venues for it in that part of the world.

Phil

On 10/19/2018 at 8:43 PM, BBMacLaird said:

Ok, I'm passing this to the web gurus to see if they can post it asap.

Hi Bonnie, it is still not working.  I have tried to contact LCV about this and also problems with online check in for the previous cruise but have not heard back.  I wonder if you can help 

18 minutes ago, uktog said:

Hi Bonnie, it is still not working.  I have tried to contact LCV about this and also problems with online check in for the previous cruise but have not heard back.  I wonder if you can help 

We are investigating this. Hopefully fixed soon!

• Thanks 1

I am told the AzAzamazing Evening for 11/20/18 Pursuit should now be showing up in the Voyage Planner.

They found that some box in the programming was not clicked on our end. The tour existed, and could be booked, but just wasn't showing up. Thank you so much for calling this to our attention. We would have wondered why so few had signed up in advance!

Hi Bonnie

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is not showing up in my planner still.  I have logged out and back in but no joy.  Clearing cookies made no difference.  Do you know when we will be able to see what the evening is - I know we can sign up on the ship so not so worried about that