Brilliant service from Viking Air

G. GIRL

We are in the UK and this will be our second Viking cruise using their Air service. As we booked over a year in advance the flight schedules had not been released but we asked for them to note we wanted to upgrade. 

Again, just as last year a very professional lady rang with excellent flight times and a reasonable price to upgrade to business class. Within ten minutes I’d got email confirmation and was able to go onto BA ‘s website and choose our seats. 

They must have contacted me the instant the flights were announced as only four seats had been pre booked when I logged on to chose mine. 

I again am very impressed with the prompt and professional service from the Viking team in the UK. 

We had pretty much the same experience (UK based) as well.  Once flights were opened had a call and offered Emirates. Agreed seat details for business and all sorted with 24 hours.  I suppose it's so much easier here as very few main airports.

Also in the UK - out of interest did you book through a Travel Agent or direct with Viking?

We are booked on Magnificent Mekong in March 2020 and if the price is right we will want to upgrade.  Hopefully get emirates as well - just had an horrendous experience with BA (19 hour delay!!!). 

We used a travel agent that does everything for us and has organised our holidays for the last fee years.  She's brilliant.  Have said we'll never use BA again for long haul, we travel a lot to the Far East and Thai & Singapore are very good.  First time with Emirates but some very good reviews so looking forward to it

18 hours ago, sherrar said:

Also in the UK - out of interest did you book through a Travel Agent or direct with Viking?

We are booked on Magnificent Mekong in March 2020 and if the price is right we will want to upgrade.  Hopefully get emirates as well - just had an horrendous experience with BA (19 hour delay!!!). 

We booked direct with Viking. We booked quite soon after returning from our first one and got extra money off for doing so.