Marella Explorer Caribbean cruise 18th November

My Wife and I are taking our first cruise on the Marella Explorer on the 18th November for 2 weeks . I have 2 questions if anybody could help .

Do they have irons in the cabin or use of one on-board  and when  can you purchase shore excursions on the TUI website. I have been looking at the excursions for a whilst now and as of today they still aren't on sale .

Many thanks.

Due to the risk of fire, irons are not allowed for personal cabin use on any ship on any cruise line and any in your luggage will be confiscated at first boarding.

Unfortunately nowadays more and more ships do not have self serve laundries nor ironing rooms and this is one of them.

You will need to wash and dry in-cabin or use the laundry service (either per bag or per item)

We board a week after you and will pack more carefully than usual to avoid creasing, and take more "wash and wear" with us this time.

Excursion booking difficulties here:

Edited by edinburgher

Browse excursions on.tui cruise excursions then ring your local tui travel agent to book.       With regard to irons

..found this on marella facebook page.  Wish Marella would confirm if irons were accepted ship wide? Anyone else know please!?

Screenshot_20181019-193551_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e2a698cdb7e3277fb557a1b654de5fe5.jpg 

OK so I stand corrected! Must have missed this tip both last year and this when there were threads on the subject. Was surprised as it goes completely against policies on other lines we have sailed.

Can't say I think it is a good idea as the risk of fire will increase and ironing in a cabin with a tiny iron won't be easy. Would much prefer they have a small room set up somewhere onboard with a couple of boards and irons no matter how tiny it might be.

I found this for anyone wanting to read more:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2468107-irons-on-board-disovery-2/