San Pedro priority line?

palolake

I haven’t done a Princess Cruise out of San Pedro in a couple of years...and things change all the time...But, when we’ve done it, there’s always been priority boarding for Elites.  If you get there before boarding begins,  they give the general public numbers...but before they start with those, they’ll first call the Suite passengers and the elites.  However, there is no real “lounge”, just a separate seating area with the same chairs.

The  “boarding times” ARE merely a suggestion...I always show up by around 11:30 or earlier in order to go eat lunch in the MDR...no matter what boarding time I’m told.  Never an issue.

Yes, at San Pedro Port for Princess ships, there is a Priority Check in counter .   There is also an Elite lounge with offerings of Continental breakfast items.  There is comfortable seating different from general seating in an walled off section separate from general seating. There is also a Platinum seating area outside the enclosed Elite lounge.

Edited by Tallcruiser

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, Tallcruiser said:

Yes, at San Pedro Port for Princess ships, there is a Priority Check in counter .   There is also an Elite lounge with offerings of Continental breakfast items.  There is comfortable seating different from general seating in an walled off section separate from general seating. There is also a Platinum seating area outside the enclosed Elite lounge.

Can't remember answer to this. If I'm platinum and my cabin mate is not and our friends coming with us are in a separate cabin and it's their first cruise.... who can come with me to Platinum check in, if anyone...….also, who can board with me.

Also, has anyone been on board Ruby lately, leaving Dec 1st... how are embarkation times running?  Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 3:40 PM, cwalmonds said:

Also, has anyone been on board Ruby lately, leaving Dec 1st... how are embarkation times running?  Thanks!

Just wondering what time boarding actually began. We leave the 29th. Thanks