Gluten free

MAN UTD

NCL doesn’t have GF menus, but items that are gf are noted on the menu. However, they will pretty much make you anything you’d like, just arrange it the day before, breakfast/lunch/dinner. Pizza, pasta, cookies, muffins, waffles, English muffins, rolls...

I would contact the special services dept well ahead of the cruise & have it noted on your file you need GF

then talk to the Chef once onboard  to be sure  what you are eating  will be GF

The chefs on the ship are very good at handling GF meals.  Some of the items on the menu will be GF.  However, you can also discuss your dining options and get what you want but you have to do it the day before.  My daughter has Celiac disease.

DON

Edited by donaldsc

17 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Everything Gluten Free on NCL is delicious except the food

Do you eat gluten free? My daughter has always been happy with the gf choices on NCL, plus it’s very easy to eat gf without substitution, with food that is naturally gf.

I have had good experiences with gf on Carnival, Royal Caribbean and DIsney.  On Carnival they make a gf Carbonara that is really good.  On DIsney their gf  Lobster Mac n Cheese is better than the regular one(all my tables mates did a taste test).  I also ate at Palo, Disney's specialty Italian restaurant and it was one of my favorite meals ever, gf or not.

I had no problem getting gluten free meals on RCI and Celebrity.  The waiters went over and beyond at dinner on Celebrity...they also have gf pastas in the Windjammer, and made to order pizzas there.  Celebrity gf breads are wonderful!!!