Beef Wellington?

vegasdriven

Do they ever serve beef Wellington.? I missed it on our last Windsurf cruise, as we were dining in the French restaurant the night they had it.

Not that we didn't love that dinner, but I was a bit disappointed when I noticed they had it in the main dining room that night. I am thinking if they do serve it in Compass Rose, and we are dining elsewhere that night than maybe I could pre order it for a night when we are in Compass Rose?

Yes - you can pre-order for a night that you are in CR.  Also, the Maitre 'd may be able to let you which night it will be served (generally it is a "special" night like the night of the Seven Seas Society cocktail party, the Captain's Farewell, etc.).

It has been served on every Regent cruise that we have taken.  

Edited by Travelcat2

It showed up on the Compass Rose menu at least one night during my last cruise (28 days) -- it may have been on one of the "formal optional" nights, but honestly, I can't remember.  They also had salmon Wellington one night, too.   And yes, as Travelcat2 said, you can pre-order it (and almost anything else if you give them enough advance notice and they have the ingredients onboard).   

1 hour ago, ArtsyCraftsy said:

It showed up on the Compass Rose menu at least one night during my last cruise (28 days) -- it may have been on one of the "formal optional" nights, but honestly, I can't remember.  They also had salmon Wellington one night, too.   And yes, as Travelcat2 said, you can pre-order it (and almost anything else if you give them enough advance notice and they have the ingredients onboard).   

I cannot say how much I appreciate you giving back to posters that are new to Regent.  Your insight as a former "newbie" is so valuable.  Thank you:classic_biggrin:

Just let them how big of piece you would like.  My husband had a nice sized piece and I got served the petite portion.   I know you can always order more,  but once the hubby gobbled up his, ordering more at that point would make dinner long than it already was.  

• 2 weeks later...