Pictures and Nieuw Statendam info

frankc98376

CC has published pictures and info from Nieuw Statendam.

New Specialty restaurant in place of Culinary Arts Center called Club Orange. Will server breakfast and dinner for NS and PS guests and offer for fee dining to all. Also more info on public areas.  Evidently suites are larger and new design for Neptune Lounge.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8935&source=99360

• Like 1

This preview of some of the venues only whets my anticipation for my January cruise on Nieuw Statendam.  I also would like to learn more details about Club Orange.  No Culinary Arts Center?  No loss in my opinion and the America's Test Kitchen concept can be trashed as well.  The programs are repetitive from one cruise to another.  How many times does one need to learn how to "properly" prepare salmon?  And, since tastings of the items being prepared are no longer offered, I can find a better use of my cruise time than attending these entertainment programs.

Occasionally in the past, people have asked if there was any way for non-Neptune Suite passengers to have breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill - I guess this is their way of testing a pay-as-you-go "suite" breakfast!  

PS As I know my DH would be interested, I checked to see if it was bookable - nothing is available for dining at all.  Boo.

Edited by Vict0riann

This article answers the question of whether there's a dance floor in Rolling Stone Rock Room.  Yes, there is!  Fantastic, however, I wonder why no one at corporate is aware of this fact.  Dozens of people were consulted the day I called, and all of them said that the only dance floor on NS was in the Lincoln Center/Queen's Lounge area, which makes no sense at all, unless the classical musicians will be playing ballroom.   

18 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

OK, so does anyone know where this "Club Orange" will be located?  Don't see it on the deck plans.  Wonder if it will also be in the Pinnacle Grill but at lunch and breakfast???

Look at Koningsdam deck plan- is Culinary Arts Center on Koningsdam

Per HALS's Captain Albert, he will be blogging daily as conditions allow from Nieuw Statendam from 10/26 through 12/19.   He always shares great insiders ship and port info and includes many pictures.  Looking forward to it.  Search Captain Albert's Blog. 

• Like 1